OTG cable for Galaxy S4 (micro to mini)
Jul 24, 2013 at 7:09 PM Post #19 of 25
Nope, there is no analog line out on any android phone that I am aware of.
Quote:
Is there a LOD cable for the S4 to plug straight into an amp w/o DAC?

Jul 29, 2013 at 1:26 PM Post #20 of 25
My iBasso D-Zero arrived through the mail today. Lo and behold what was contained in the box...

iBasso is putting a 90 degree, right angled OTG cable right in the box now instead of the older straight OTG cables! Overjoyed. Can't wait to use this with my Note 2 once the dac/AMP charges.  

Edit: It's charged. Cable works great and the Note 2 sends digital out to the D0 immediately with no changes. Only thing to do now is to choose which case to dual lock it to.

Mar 11, 2014 at 1:51 AM Post #21 of 25
Good info cheers

and *bump* 
popcorn.gif

Jul 25, 2014 at 7:37 AM Post #23 of 25
  My iBasso D-Zero arrived through the mail today. Lo and behold what was contained in the box...

iBasso is putting a 90 degree, right angled OTG cable right in the box now instead of the older straight OTG cables! Overjoyed. Can't wait to use this with my Note 2 once the dac/AMP charges.  

Edit: It's charged. Cable works great and the Note 2 sends digital out to the D0 immediately with no changes. Only thing to do now is to choose which case to dual lock it to.

Anyone know of a part# for this otg cable and/or a way to get one direct from iBasso or another supplier?

Jul 25, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #24 of 25
If I still had it, I'd definitely help you out. Unfortunately, the Note 2 and the iBasso didn't get along (way, way, way too much GSM radio interference) so the right angle connector went back when I returned the amp. Sounded great when I had it airplane mode though >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back