OStewart's Review Index and discussion
Aug 26, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #16 of 86
Aug 26, 2017 at 12:24 PM Post #17 of 86
Eros II and U6 for sure! :)

Definitely 2 of my favourites on the list, the Sage is also really really nice.

The Audio Session are a bit of a let down, but hey ho, got to review good and bad stuff sometimes :D

Also the Burson Audio Cable+ Pro is really interesting, as it is a buffer rather than a normal cable, it really makes an audible difference. However purists will likely dismiss it as it adds and extra circuit into the system

Aug 26, 2017 at 12:38 PM Post #18 of 86
Definitely 2 of my favourites on the list, the Sage is also really really nice.

The Audio Session are a bit of a let down, but hey ho, got to review good and bad stuff sometimes :D

Also the Burson Audio Cable+ Pro is really interesting, as it is a buffer rather than a normal cable, it really makes an audible difference. However purists will likely dismiss it as it adds and extra circuit into the system
The Sage is really nice too, but that is one of the few IEMs that I have actually had the pleasure of hearing myself.

Did you read the Ryan and Pinky twin reviews of the Dodocool 3D? It is hilarious, as Ryan can review bad stuff really well, but Pinky clearly lacks the patience for it. :D

Look forward to reading what the Burson is all about. Never heard of it, so interesting!

Sep 1, 2017 at 4:57 PM Post #19 of 86
Sep 2, 2017 at 3:33 PM Post #21 of 86
Looking forward to that! Have you done some cable rolling (e.g. Ares II, Eros II) as well?

Not got my Eros II yet but included impressions with Ares II and my toxic cables silver plated cable.

Sep 3, 2017 at 3:20 AM Post #22 of 86
Not got my Eros II yet but included impressions with Ares II and my toxic cables silver plated cable.
Ah, I see. The mini y-split on the Ares II is really nice, by the way. Really reduces the weight and makes it even more comfortable.

Sep 3, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #23 of 86
Ah, I see. The mini y-split on the Ares II is really nice, by the way. Really reduces the weight and makes it even more comfortable.

I'm really glad you are happy with it, it's a great cable!

The U6 is really hard to get the combination I want, I like a more neutral and airy sound, but the power and realism in the bass stock is really impressive.

I think M15 module and SPC cable takes too much of that away, so M20 module and SPC cable is probably my favourite pairing.

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2017 at 9:42 AM Post #24 of 86
I'm really glad you are happy with it, it's a great cable!

The U6 is really hard to get the combination I want, I like a more neutral and airy sound, but the power and realism in the bass stock is really impressive.

I think M15 module and SPC cable takes too much of that away, so M20 module and SPC cable is probably my favourite pairing.
Perhaps the Eros II might offer the right pairing with the M15. In any case, it is really nice to be able to fine-tune the signature like that!

Sep 4, 2017 at 2:58 PM Post #25 of 86
Sep 9, 2017 at 5:45 AM Post #27 of 86
Sep 18, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #28 of 86
Sep 22, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #29 of 86
Sep 30, 2017 at 6:29 AM Post #30 of 86

Users who are viewing this thread

Back