Osama bin Laden is dead
May 2, 2011 at 12:30 AM Post #16 of 45
It's probably just another plot from the US government to induce further brainwashing and bring us closer to a New World Order...

Not this crap again....

who's that.... seriously.... hes been forgotten for ...uhh how many years already?

Not by most people older than 15.

May 2, 2011 at 12:36 AM Post #17 of 45
I think Obama may have just won the next election

May 2, 2011 at 12:44 AM Post #19 of 45
Keep the politics out, everyone. You all know better.

I'm not one to wish harm on others and it bothers me to see people suffer and/or die.

But I'm making an exception here. :)

I hope the body isn't turned over to his family. Cremation, then dump the ashes in the middle of the ocean. No gravesite that can be turned into a shrine that way.

May 2, 2011 at 12:45 AM Post #21 of 45
Quote:
I think Obama may have just won the next election

Most likely.

Also, I like how Obama talks smack about Donald Trump at the White House Correspondents' Dinner and then interrupts the Celebrity Apprentice to televise this news. Donald Trump got massively served. 
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2011 at 12:50 AM Post #24 of 45
The local affiliates here didn't even carry the press conference.

I had to watch it on a Univision channel broadcast in Spanish out of Mexico. I hit the mute and streamed KPCC (NPR affiliate) on my phone.

Damned US media. Won't even break off a lousy rerun to carry one of the biggest news stories of the year. (This is why I won't get cable or a dish - why should I pay money for celeb gossip and awful reality shows?)

May 2, 2011 at 12:52 AM Post #25 of 45
i think this is wonderful news as the guy who caused 911 is dead.

May 2, 2011 at 1:07 AM Post #27 of 45
If they knew all day, I wonder if he planned to air his speech during one of his next opposers shows, Donald Trump's Celebrity Apprentice.  That is a conspiracy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back