Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
Jan 17, 2023 at 12:39 PM Post #7,217 of 8,024
They look plain to me. Probably need to see in person or some more pictures. I am sure folks will review and post.

As this seems to be just a limited item (for some sales perhaps), does this mean the successor to Traillii is delayed?

I guess they wanted to preserve the “Ti” look.

I don’t think there is a Traillii successor coming soon, it’s been all rumors as far as I can tell. If they’re releasing this and still producing regular Traillii, I imagine a proper successor is still a ways away.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2023 at 12:42 PM Post #7,219 of 8,024

I don’t think there is an a risk Traillii successor coming soon, it’s been all rumors as far as I can tell. If they’re releasing this and still producing regular Traillii, I imagine a proper successor is still a ways away.
Probably good for my bank account, but not what I was hoping. I still think there is one coming. Obviously not for CanJam which is a let down.

Jan 17, 2023 at 12:42 PM Post #7,220 of 8,024

I don’t think there is an a risk Traillii successor coming soon, it’s been all rumors as far as I can tell. If they’re releasing this and still producing regular Traillii, I imagine a proper successor is still a ways away.
Despite everything and everyone.....I think it's not easy to improve Traillii at all.

Jan 17, 2023 at 12:46 PM Post #7,222 of 8,024
the og traillii is still one of the best iems i have ever heard.

it just needs some venting to alleviate pressure buildup and it'd be back in my arsenal.

for accurate and natural timbre, absolutely nothing in the iem world comes close to it that i've heard so far.

Jan 17, 2023 at 12:55 PM Post #7,223 of 8,024
I don’t think there is a Traillii successor coming soon, it’s been all rumors as far as I can tell. If they’re releasing this and still producing regular Traillii, I imagine a proper successor is still a ways away.
Mellianus was their former flagship which I believe is still in production, at least still offered new by some retailers. So, probably Traillii could still be produced alongside a new flagship.

Jan 17, 2023 at 1:47 PM Post #7,227 of 8,024
the og traillii is still one of the best iems i have ever heard.

it just needs some venting to alleviate pressure buildup and it'd be back in my arsenal.

for accurate and natural timbre, absolutely nothing in the iem world comes close to it that i've heard so far.
I agree with you ... with some tweaking would be perfect. That's how close we are already....

Jan 17, 2023 at 2:02 PM Post #7,228 of 8,024
Similar. The LE was actually the last run of the ERLK. The regular ERLK was not available. @aaf evo said the Traillii is still available alongside the Traillii TI.

And from the available info about this new Traillii Ti release, it looks like a limited edition designed and tuned in collaboration with Jaben and probably only sold by Jaben (only speculating), so no chance to hear it at CanJam NYC.

Last edited:
Jan 17, 2023 at 2:16 PM Post #7,229 of 8,024
And from the available info about this new Traillii Ti release, it looks like a limited edition designed and tuned in collaboration with Jaben and probably only sold by Jaben (only speculating), so no chance to hear it at CanJam NYC.
good point. for instance, 2022 purple edition was also in collaboration with and exclusively sold by jaben, only this time there's 199 of Ti, each asking for US$ 8000++

Users who are viewing this thread

Back