Oriolus Traillii Electrostatic Hybrid IEM discussion thread
Jun 8, 2021 at 5:59 PM Post #2,626 of 8,024
Jun 8, 2021 at 6:05 PM Post #2,627 of 8,024
Jun 8, 2021 at 6:08 PM Post #2,628 of 8,024
Why do you think it's become worse?

Because your posts get hidden so fast, price drops no longer bump the item. Blah, it’s just annoying. If you don’t check it religiously you’ll miss what’s going up. I don’t think I know a single person that’s finding selling easier with the new method. It is much nicer to look at though so there’s that.

Jun 8, 2021 at 6:13 PM Post #2,630 of 8,024
Shamless plug, I have the 'Traillii' of media players for sale...
For a moment I thought you were selling the Traillii. 🤯 I read again and calmed down.

Jun 8, 2021 at 6:17 PM Post #2,633 of 8,024
So what made you want to get rid of your DMP-Z1?
I don't use it enough and as business travel is ramping up again, I need more portable solutions.

I know I'll miss the sound, it's the absolute best sound I've ever heard. Beautiful showcase of design and engineering to produce something extraordinary.

Jun 8, 2021 at 6:18 PM Post #2,634 of 8,024
Because your posts get hidden so fast, price drops no longer bump the item. Blah, it’s just annoying. If you don’t check it religiously you’ll miss what’s going up. I don’t think I know a single person that’s finding selling easier with the new method. It is much nicer to look at though so there’s that.
I've been wondering why it's taking so long to sell my as-new PWA Anniversary cables at 30% off retail. One sold, one not. I'll keep trying. But it wasn't this hard before.

Jun 8, 2021 at 6:19 PM Post #2,635 of 8,024
I don't use it enough and as business travel is ramping up again, I need more portable solutions.

I know I'll miss the sound, it's the absolute best sound I've ever heard. Beautiful showcase of design and engineering to produce something extraordinary.
Same reason I no longer use anything that can't leave the desk with me. GLWS.

Jun 8, 2021 at 8:49 PM Post #2,638 of 8,024
So after another day at the office, listening to the bird through the W2, I’m one step closer to going totally portable and ditching the SE200.

If I’m not doing side by side comparisons, the W2 still sounds amazing and has me smiling and jamming to the music.

The added benefit of fitting everything into the Traillii case (as I pictured this morning) is also moving me toward selling the SE200.

If I get there, I’ll take my monetary gains, enjoy my setup, and log out of head-fi forever. Or, I’ll think about demoing the LX, finally demo them, scour the classifieds for a good deal...

edit: head-do lol
You can’t quit this hobby without experiencing the Legend X.

I may sell my Traillii… So I can fund a custom pair 😬.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back