Oriolus Szalayi IEM discussion thread
Feb 10, 2024 at 11:37 AM Post #721 of 736
If anyone is interested in a sale, or trade, let me know! Seems this would check my boxes.

Feb 10, 2024 at 11:51 AM Post #722 of 736
Thanks for the brief write up. I'm a hardcore/metalcore guy as well, so good to know things a good set for that style
It’s a great set for sure!

Feb 17, 2024 at 2:51 PM Post #727 of 736
Eletech Baroque havent left my Sza since i got them. Elevates the treble and keeps the bass, while being shorter stemmed and extremely flexible. highly recommend. The sizes are kinda weird just to note, the L would not fit me on paper but due to the shape, its actually perfect.

Feb 17, 2024 at 4:16 PM Post #728 of 736
Eletech Baroque havent left my Sza since i got them. Elevates the treble and keeps the bass, while being shorter stemmed and extremely flexible. highly recommend. The sizes are kinda weird just to note, the L would not fit me on paper but due to the shape, its actually perfect.
I already had the Baroque in my shopping cart, but the price + shipping put me off... 🙈

Mar 13, 2024 at 1:03 PM Post #729 of 736
IMG_6891.jpeg
Club music with the birds today, Hart Audio cable and Corier Brass tips

Mar 13, 2024 at 1:09 PM Post #731 of 736
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to warn every one of buying on hifigo website. Recently I purchased Oriolus Szalayi from them the second time but this time I wanted to return the item back and get a full refund. According to their policy I can return the brand new product and if the return request is made before the 7th day of receiving the item no fees are deducted.
They sent me the information that they are sending iem's back to Oriolus and fees will be deducted from my refund which was not mentioned on the earphone's offer site neither in their return policy which is out of my imagination.
If you want to save yourself troubles buy from other shop :)

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2024 at 1:14 PM Post #732 of 736
cable looks nice. how do you find the wearability/handling with the mini xlr adapters?
The only time I have an issue with that is trying to use a dongle and move around/take a walk. It’s kinda weird cause it makes things a little easier to handle and fold together, it’s just bulky. Hoodie works tho! Otherwise I don’t notice it at all really.

Still the best adapter I have seen on a modular cable. Really no fuss, you pick a color and you’re good. Sounds good to me! There was one session I thought the sound was a bit anemic but I’m not feeling that the last few times I used it.

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:11 PM Post #733 of 736
Hey, I'm currently testing the Szalayi. I really like the sound. Deep bass, great stage, good separation, and dynamics. The only thing currently holding me back from purchasing is the comfort. I have little experience with IEMs and feel pressure on the right ear shell and in my ear canals after 30 minutes. I'm already using the smallest ear tips provided. Do you think the comfort can be improved enough with different tips so that it's no longer a problem, or do you think they can't make that much of a difference?

Mar 25, 2024 at 5:26 PM Post #734 of 736
Hey, I'm currently testing the Szalayi. I really like the sound. Deep bass, great stage, good separation, and dynamics. The only thing currently holding me back from purchasing is the comfort. I have little experience with IEMs and feel pressure on the right ear shell and in my ear canals after 30 minutes. I'm already using the smallest ear tips provided. Do you think the comfort can be improved enough with different tips so that it's no longer a problem, or do you think they can't make that much of a difference?
Do you feel that pressure with other IEMs? Does it feel like your ear needs to pop or is it physically pressing against your ear?

Tips are the #1 thing I swap out. They make a big difference in both sound and comfort.

Mar 26, 2024 at 4:25 PM Post #735 of 736
Do you feel that pressure with other IEMs? Does it feel like your ear needs to pop or is it physically pressing against your ear?

Tips are the #1 thing I swap out. They make a big difference in both sound and comfort.
It’s more physically pressing against the cartilage. But the most discomfort is inside of my ear canal. It’s burning after some minutes and the sound is changing because of the pain.
If I put on my overears I instantly feel the releaf and how much pressure there is.
But I like the sound, better bass/sub bass, more compared to my Arya Organic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back