Orders have shipped from eCost!!
Nov 11, 2003 at 12:45 PM Post #16 of 33
7:45 AM and still alive....Whew...made it.
wink.gif

Nov 11, 2003 at 6:11 PM Post #17 of 33
i ordered from them as well. that in stock counter pisses me off, but it is cheap and has free shipping so who am i to complain.

...just checked, mines officially shipped. very exciting.

Nov 11, 2003 at 8:17 PM Post #19 of 33
What the hell ?? My order status still says verifying ! I ordered at around 12:30 1 a.m. in the morning...I hope they're not jerking me around. This is crap. The card I used is linked to my checking account, and I know there's more than enough money in there. I'm on hold with them now...

Nov 12, 2003 at 12:20 AM Post #21 of 33
Well, I called them and a girl told me they were definetely in stock and that the reason it hadn't been processed is because um....ah....."no one processed it ". Yeah. Ok...thanks for that tidbit honey !
rolleyes.gif
She then put the order through as we spoke..or so she said, and told me it would ship today, but that was at around 4:30 so I doubt that happened. The status has changed from processing to "In warehouse", so that's a start. I'm sure it will ship tomorrow. If not...I scream bloody murder. I'm gonna have some faith.

Nov 12, 2003 at 4:41 AM Post #23 of 33
WOOO HOOO !

Quote:

SHIPPED COMPLETE

600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
[size=medium]IT'S ON THE WAY BABY !![/size]
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif
600smile.gif

Nov 12, 2003 at 4:41 AM Post #24 of 33
i smell more iHP owners in the future
wink.gif

Nov 12, 2003 at 6:19 AM Post #25 of 33
Get this, I just refused shipment for my iHP-120 that I ordered from Ritz. The UPS guy was at my door this afternoon with it under his arm and I said no.

I ended up buying the Rio Karma from Amazon for $264 after rebate. I really debated my decision and in the end the Karma won. The $90 savings was not a trivial amount and I had a couple of gift certificates to spend with them. Plus, I tried out the Karma in a local HiFi store and really liked the UI.

Hope everyone is happy with the iHP-120. Perhaps I'll end up with one after a few firmware updates go by.

Nov 14, 2003 at 2:41 PM Post #26 of 33
WOOOOOOOOOT ! Just checked tracking and my baby is about a half an hour from the city ! If I knew which truck it was in, I'd try to intercept it and hijack my IHP ! I just hope I dont' miss the UPS guy while I'm at work...gotta work late tonight ......arrrrrggggghhh !

Hmm...does ecost require a signature from the buyer ? I can have my neighbour hold it. Very excited....hammena hammena hammena... .... ..... ...

Nov 14, 2003 at 11:17 PM Post #28 of 33
Haha. Yeah, don't I wish. I wouldn't ever go that far though..too many people counting on me. So I'm home now, and it's not here. I left a post-it on my door instructing UPS to leave it with a neighbour or on the door if I wasn't there. Just checked the tracking status and it hasn't been signed for so it's still in transit. I usually get packages at around 7ish from UPS..I"m like the last on his route.

I feel so guilty though. I work in the medical field (associated with Alzheimers), and while seeing patients, I kept thinking.."boy, I wonder if it's there yet..."
redface.gif

Nov 14, 2003 at 11:22 PM Post #29 of 33
YES ! SPEAK OF THE DEVIL ! (cuz UPS IS the devil) After posting above, I went out onto my balcony to see if the UPS truck was there yet..and it just pulled up ! Guess I'd better put something on and get ready for greatness ! (Boy it's cold out there)

I really hope this is the truck...sometimes it's a ploy...pisses me off to no end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back