Orders have shipped from eCost!!
Nov 14, 2003 at 11:42 PM Post #31 of 33
ladies and gentlemen. Doug is proud to present:

HIS BRAND NEW IHP-120 WHOOOOOOOO YAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOOOOOYAAAAAA BABBY ! YEAAAAAH !!!! GO MEEE !
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Oh man you guys......it's so ...so...*sniff sniff* beeautiful ! I have the package standing up on its ledge so that the face is towards me and I'm just in disbelief...that it's actually here. I think I'm having a moment.

It's going to take some time before I give you kids any sort of in-depth review because I first have to make sure that my files are all tagged properly. Then I'm going to investigate new firmware, and then check out that other DB program...or the addition to it. I will however give a brief review sometime tomorrow. Not sure when because supposedly my GF has some plans for me. (dont' they ALWAYS have plans though ? *sigh*)

Why am I still typing and not tearing this thing out the pa.....

Nov 14, 2003 at 11:46 PM Post #32 of 33
Quote:

Originally posted by Sweet Spot
Oh man you guys......it's so ...so...*sniff sniff* beeautiful !

I'm not trying to be negative here, and I certainly understand that beauty is in the eye of the beholder and stuff, but I went to look at the iHP-120 at my local CompUSA store and I had the exact opposite reaction. I really didn't care for it's styling at all. Of course, what we all want is the best sound quality and I have no basis to be a judge on that with respect to the iHP-120, however, I find the styling to be uninspired.

Nov 15, 2003 at 12:05 AM Post #33 of 33
To each their own ya know. I respect that. But first off..it was more of a first instinct reaction... the thrill of my new toy being in my hands. I'm sure you know that feeling well. No matter how many new toys you buy, each one feels like the first if it's something you've been craving for a while
smily_headphones1.gif

Now. Looking at it in my hands, this tiny thing...I can see why some may find it hideous looking !
tongue.gif
It's definetely not for every one ..especially those who need glit and glamour. That award goes to the iPod for sure. BUT, I have found something very endearing about it...something sinisterly sexy about it. And here's what it is...

This thing IS the Darth Vadar of HD players ! It makes me feel so evil ! I love it ! I will hug it and kiss it and call it George damn it !

Anyway...it's not ugly in my eyes at all. It's extremely unique looking. It's a very special boy.
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back