Ordering Mingda
Jun 22, 2009 at 4:57 PM Post #32 of 36
Just ordered my Mingda and eagerly awaiting it's arrival. Going to use it to drive a pair of Beyerdynamic DT990 2005 model. Maybe some Senn's in the distant future. Thanks to Skylab and Bushguy for the recommendation. After I burn it in for awhile I will be looking to swap out the stock tubes. Looks like some serious listening sessions in my near future!

Jun 22, 2009 at 5:00 PM Post #33 of 36
Congrats - let us know how you like it.

Jun 22, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #34 of 36
Good choice. This amp also scales very well. Going from a valab to a compass dac, I can hear a better improvement with this amp than I can with my pioneer elite receiver and psb t65 tower speakers. For the price, It's the best value I've ever encountered. IMO, it easily outperform some more expensive amps that I've heard. I think you'll very please with this amp. Especially with higher impedance cans.

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:18 AM Post #35 of 36
I know this is resurrecting an old thread, but I noticed when researching this amp that on the Ming Da Mei-Xing web site it warns people about fake amps being sold.

Has anyone come across a fake, or are there any vendors that might be suspect?

Feb 1, 2010 at 3:23 AM Post #36 of 36
It's an odd feeling, to have one of your old threads resurrected...

I don't think that you could go wrong with Pacific Valve (though I wouldn't know, I ended up buying a G-Lite instead).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back