Ordered Fiio E5 from Head-direct
Aug 11, 2009 at 12:59 AM Post #6 of 14
In the US, I think they ship from NYC. I'm another happy customer. if you think you have a problem, I would just drop Fang an email.

Aug 11, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #7 of 14
they ship from NY, you can always email them... i never get a tracking unless i ask, but i rarely ask cus they're always dependable
are you gonna do an unboxing video on the e5? LOL!

Aug 11, 2009 at 3:33 AM Post #9 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by SchneiderStudios /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone ordered from head-direct.net? i payed using paypal but never got an order number or email from them.

i was told that E1 and e7 are coming, maybe they are busy with the promotion of the new models.

Please be patient for a while, none email and order number don't means it will not arrive.

Aug 11, 2009 at 3:42 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by Booda /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i was told that E1 and e7 are coming, maybe they are busy with the promotion of the new models.

The E1/E7 aren't coming out for another four months, and Head-Direct doesn't promote anything Fiio anyway.

To the OP: You should've gotten an order confirmation instantly via email. Check your paypal account to see if the order actually went through (i.e. that you were charged). If you were, just email head-direct (head.direct@gmail.com) with the paypal transaction number and they'll get it sorted in a day or so.

Aug 12, 2009 at 6:04 AM Post #12 of 14
I'm looking at this and wondering if I would hear any benefit to my SQ when I'm currently running an X-fi xtreme gamer and ATH-AD700.

Is this worth it? The price is certainly modest if it dose infact make an appreciable difference.

Aug 12, 2009 at 6:14 AM Post #13 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by ljokerl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The E1/E7 aren't coming out for another four months, and Head-Direct doesn't promote anything Fiio anyway.

E1 should be ready for release by the end of the month or early next month. E7 is, however, indeed another 4 months away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back