Orange County Meet: 1/30/2010
Jan 26, 2010 at 8:20 PM Post #76 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by LFF /img/forum/go_quote.gif
YAY! Getting closer!!!

You know that it is always a pleasure to see you again my friend. Hopefully Aaron is going to make it also.

All those who have the JHPRO13, you will be in for a treat when you listen to them in fully balanced. The UE10/11 sound equally amazing.

We will have the balanced R-10, HE90, The Jade plus the A-10, Thunderbolt II, & for the first time ever the new F-117, Nighthawk, phono stage. Also for the very first time, the first ultra portable balanced headphone amp in the world, the Protector. Bring your HD600/650 & listen to them in full balance from a single ended source.
Ray Samuels

Jan 26, 2010 at 8:44 PM Post #77 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by shaizada /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Original post updated again.

Due to the bad edit last night, if someone else wants to build the attendee and gear list, please do so and I will update the OP again. I just can't do it right now as I'm quite busy and just don't have the time to wade through the pages and piece up the information again.

If someone DOES do that, I will be very grateful and will personally thank you when I get the chance.

No worry, I'll do that after I get back from school in a couple of hours.

Jan 28, 2010 at 3:03 AM Post #79 of 138
i'll try my best to go. if i do, expect:

vividaudiotech v1
sennheiser hd580 w/ nucleotide cable
jvc ha-rx700

Jan 28, 2010 at 5:23 AM Post #81 of 138
Quote:

Originally Posted by AtomikPi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
By the way, could somebody let me use some XLR cables for the day? I literally don't have any because I don't have any balanced phones at the moment so my amp is not connected.

I have a set of Genesis Proton XLR Cables. You're welcome to use them
L3000.gif

Jan 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM Post #84 of 138
I will be there. My wife will work for me so I'm 100% in.

Bringing.........

Woo Audio 5LE Stock Build Headphone Amplifier
Denon AH-D 7000 Headphones
Rega Planet CD Player

I'm too lazy to bring the VPI!

Jan 28, 2010 at 7:43 PM Post #85 of 138
Thanks for offering to let me use the cables. I don't think I'll need anything other than XLR's as I'm planning on using my laptop as a transport, and if you want to compare dacs you can always run your own transport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back