Orange County, California -- Get-Togethers / 1-on-1 Auditions / Get to Know Head-fiers
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2013 at 8:36 PM Post #91 of 105
  Friday is my school day.  So I won't be home till 12:05pm. For kama since he goes to the same school Friday would be a ideal day.  But for anyone else who wants to come I'm free all Saturday if you don't want to go to the mini meet on Friday that's pressed on time. 

^^ This. Basically our classes only left a short period on Friday for us to meet unless I stuck around until 3pm when he was out of class. So we worked out the best small period to meet for a little bit. 

Just like he said, we can also add another day if others in the area were interested. 

I'm sad to sell off the Emotiva because I think it would add the perfect amount of 'fun' to the Alpha Dogs (when needed) based on the supposed neutral signature. But I bought some customs, so it needed to go so the sting of my wallet wouldn't be so great. 

Sep 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM Post #96 of 105
  And Im guessing kama and john will be the only ones coming. 

That is probably the case. For those that want to venture out. There can be free parking found going west on yorba linda blvd from the parking lot A that is highlighted. It will require a walk though. Parking in E is also a good idea since it's Friday. Any other day and I wouldn't recommend it. 

I was almost going to have to miss out on tomorrow due to some family emergencies, but it all worked out. See you there. 

Sep 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM Post #97 of 105
So park at parking lot A,G or E, walk to the Orange which is Manzanita 105? How much is parking?

lol i almost forgot about this. Need to put this in my calendar~

Bringing:
Mad Dog 3.1
Hifiman HE-400
Sennheiser Momentum
Vmoda m-80

Objective 2 and Objective Dac

Lots of changes since our last meet kama :) (HE-400 and Momentum and vmoda are about to go as well 
blink.gif
confused_face.gif
)

Sep 12, 2013 at 8:08 PM Post #98 of 105
Parking is $8 for the day. Which sucks. I normally recommend parking off campus and walking, but that takes time. It would be about a 15-18 minute walk from the parking spot to the dorm, but at least you'd save money. 

Sadly I don't have much to offer atm. Just my 3.2 Mad Dogs that are getting ready to be upgraded to Alpha Dogs, my M/M stack, probably not bringing the Airmotiv 4's since I can't really take it with me to class after =). The rest of my money went into the 1964 ears.

I suppose I do have a pair of LE ATH-m-50's, but I doubt there is a reason to bring them. 

Sep 13, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #101 of 105
Hey I live in oc.

Id bring my aviators. Havent read this thread, let me know whats happening

Hey. Well actually we are meeting on campus at CSUF in Fullerton. David posted a map. We'll be meeting from Noon until 2. David also put his number up so if you need more information he might be able to provide that. 

Sep 20, 2016 at 11:06 PM Post #103 of 105
There are still some smaller get-togethers here and there. I tend to meet with a few locals every couple of months. It's mostly to try new gear or do some A/B comparisons. They always run much longer than we anticipate.

Sometimes we meet for lunch and just talk audio, etc. It's been a lot of fun.

I'm sure there are plenty of others around, but it's difficult to work around everyone's schedule to setup mini meets where people can confirm attendance.

Sep 25, 2016 at 2:28 AM Post #104 of 105
Just in case anyone wants to make the drive down to San Diego on December 3rd:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/820740/5th-annual-san-diego-head-fi-meet-saturday-december-3rd-2016

Sep 25, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #105 of 105
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back