Oppo Digital BDP-83SE and NuForce Oppo BDP-83SE
Jul 19, 2010 at 9:52 PM Post #91 of 93

Quote:
As always, your post is very helpful. So the Cardas works really well with the HD800.. How does it better the HD800? What is the cost for 8FT?

I like the extended silk shimmering like highs, bass impact, slightly more micro detail that the Cardas cable brings to the table for my system. imo these are what I mean about the BD-83NE lifting a veil but as you know probably better than me all of the audiophile improvements that the Nuforce Edition brings to the table is subject to the other components in your audio chain. 

I think a 8 foot cable is a special order, my 10 foot SE cost $286 (fair market)

Sorry I meant Jude's review.

Aug 4, 2010 at 12:26 PM Post #92 of 93
could somebody suggest where to buy Oppo Nuforce edition in New York (I've tried to find it in Nuforce website but without success) ?
I'll be in NY for a week later in August and I would like to buy a present.....for me

many thanks in advance to everybody

Aug 4, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #93 of 93
possibly "sound by singer" near union square, but frankly, even if he sells it, i don't recommend buying from him.  i won't get into it, but he's not my favorite dealer around.  you may want to call nuforce directly and ask who sells their products.  they do offer a 30-day trial money back guarantee.

try emailing nuforce if you're out of the country now and see what they have to say.  or have it shipped express to wherever you're staying in new york....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back