opinons
Dec 30, 2009 at 5:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Wanted

Head-Fier
im sorry i know iv been making alot of threads but this is the last 1 i need fast opinons on the fallowing head phones cause i want to order and receive them before my winter break is over

mix style star headphones

Shure SRH240- Amazon.com: Shure SRH240 Professional Quality Headphones (Black): Electronics

Audio-Technica ATH-M50- Amazon.com: Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones: Musical Instruments

beats solo (just curious how the sound and every thing is is it as bad as reg beats that are way over priced)--------http://www.amazon.com/Beats-Solo-Headphones-ControlTalk-White/dp/B002P8T0H4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1262150104&sr =8-2

KEEP in mind that this is non-amped and not for home use unless i dont want to use my GE speakers so i dont want big ass headphones while walking around in school and people laughing behind me lol

i listen to almost every thing except blues & country love bass

Dec 30, 2009 at 11:17 AM Post #3 of 9
Order all three pairs, listen and compare them, then keep whichever you like the most.
Or search and read...

Dec 30, 2009 at 11:29 AM Post #4 of 9
Make one thread, as people can't keep track of all the discussion about your interests if you make multiple threads. You'll just get the same things said you to repeatedly then and get nowhere.

Dec 30, 2009 at 6:20 PM Post #6 of 9
STOP reposting the same thread over and over, learn some basic spelling and grammar, and develop some patience, and as said on several occasions here - SEARCH and READ.

Dec 30, 2009 at 11:33 PM Post #8 of 9
I just got my ath-m50 phones today. and I would definitly recommend them to you. I've had a chance to listen to the beats by dre studio ones. and the m50 sounds better than those. deeper bass, and very accurate. I haven't heard the solos but I would imagine that they would sound similar to the studio phones, maybe with a little less quality.

Dec 31, 2009 at 3:01 AM Post #9 of 9
I bought the aerial 7 tanks hopefully there good
heard that there just repainted versions of other headphones
my mom says I'm not an audiophile yet so no headphones over 100
so Now I have a pair of aerial 7 tanks for music and AD700 for games

Users who are viewing this thread

Back