Open back headphones for Lotoo PAW 6000 [mainly classical music]
Jul 2, 2022 at 3:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

pompal

New Head-Fier
Hi,

First of all I am really happy that I can join this great community!
I am a big fan of classical music and during my long journey I tested many DAPs, DAC/AMPs and headphones which would sound perfectly with my favorite genre.
Unfortunately I stopped my searching on Lotoo PAW 6000. In my subjective opinion that's the best DAP for classical music. Of course you may not agree with me, but that's only my private statement.
I tried connected Lotoo with many DAC/AMPs, AMPs but they colored Lotoo signature and that destroyed my listening experience. I love the PAW 6000 signature and I do not want to change the coloration at all. Therefore I need neutral headphones which will work fine with Lotoo that is not very powerful (only 300mW / 32ohms). It's hard to find such models and that's why I starting this thread. My budget is max. 1750$.

Any suggestions will be welcome. :)

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022 at 5:47 PM Post #2 of 4
Hey, what comes to mind for classical in your budget is the HE1000 v2.

Jul 3, 2022 at 8:14 AM Post #3 of 4
@msing539 many thanks for you reply.
I made small correction regarding max budget. Not 2000$ but 1750$. Sorry for that. I have written that post at late night, I had to be very tired.
I also heard that planar ones are not good for classical music, because they have problems with violin sound reproduction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back