OPA551 / BUF 634 - SOIC-8: State of emergency in germany ;)
Dec 14, 2007 at 3:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

_atari_

100+ Head-Fier
Hi,

for my alien dac I am missing an opa551 or a buf634. They are virtual inaccessible in Germany, perhaps in whole Europe
frown.gif

Or I am just unable to get them.

Does anyone got a source for them (not located in America, Asia or Antarctica)?

Alternatively I would start some European group buy ... Any interest?

I just wanted to start soldering next week (you know you leave everything lying around for ages just to find out in the moment you start soldering that a critical part is missing).

Thanks

_atari_

Dec 14, 2007 at 8:37 PM Post #3 of 11
RS components carry the BUF634 but it's out of stock, the DIL model is available at futurlec.com if your desperate.
I would check on TI's website for other European suppliers (search by part number, find the one you want and click "purchase samples")

Dec 15, 2007 at 4:53 PM Post #7 of 11
Thanks MASantos. I think it is easiest if i just place an digikey or mouser order and do not think about shipping costs. because getting a letter from portugal to germany during christmas time is probably not very speedy (something the europeean union put a little effort in
wink.gif
).

So if anyone is interested in some mouser or digikey stuff and wants it to be send from germany PM me.

Dec 15, 2007 at 7:02 PM Post #9 of 11
Quote:

Originally Posted by Basil101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Farnell have both, they have a .de site so you can avoid import duties and have cheaper, faster shipping.

Thanks for your hint Basil. Unfortunately Farnell Germany does only sell to companies or students - and they want a verification. And I am none of both
frown.gif

Any German students around?
wink.gif

The parts situation in Germany is quite unpleasant. (I should start in that business
wink.gif
)

Dec 16, 2007 at 7:08 PM Post #11 of 11
Im pretty sure I still have a BUF634 SOIC left over in my PPAS pile. PM me if you are interested, you can have it for free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back