OPA2132pa pin out for cmoy
Jan 30, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #2 of 8
Yeah, you'll need all 8 of them. Pins 4 and 8 are V- and V+, respectively.

Look at Tangent's CMoy guide here. You might also want to download the datasheet for the OPA2132 (digikey would have it, TI.com, etc.)

Jan 30, 2005 at 8:53 PM Post #3 of 8
Datasheets are your friends
600smile.gif

http://focus.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/opa2132.pdf

Jan 30, 2005 at 9:04 PM Post #4 of 8
the original Chu Moy "pocket amp" article at the Headwize project library has ALL the details on construction as does Tangent's web site.Read the article and then Tangent's site to get a feel for the project before proceeding and you will have a much better shot at first time build success

rickster

Jan 30, 2005 at 11:16 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by rickcr42
the original Chu Moy "pocket amp" article at the Headwize project library has ALL the details on construction as does Tangent's web site.Read the article and then Tangent's site to get a feel for the project before proceeding and you will have a much better shot at first time build success

rickster

Yeah, but headwize is down until tuesday unfortunately...

Jan 31, 2005 at 1:19 AM Post #8 of 8
Quote:

As far as I can see the whole Headwize site is down.

It sure is
eek.gif

At other times when Headwize exceeded its bandwidth it was only the forums that were closed,being the main use of the bandwidth,but never in my memory the library and main page.

really sucks actually.I hope Chu works it out or we will have no access to the most complete resource on headphones and amps on the entire planet.
not a good thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back