Only ksc75 flaw-Cant lie back wearing them.
Apr 3, 2006 at 2:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

mattg3

500+ Head-Fier
As beach season will soon be upon us I was reminded of my frustration with ksc75 and trying to lay on sand with them.They tend to pull away from the ear but stay connected to ear and it drove me nuts.I LOVE the sound from these phones ,especially outside at beach but only if you dont lie down.I ended up taking a pair of bass extension sony fontopias for my crashing down on sand time.I know there is no comparison but my rest time with sony was brief.

Apr 3, 2006 at 2:27 PM Post #2 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattg3
As beach season will soon be upon us I was reminded of my frustration with ksc75 and trying to lay on sand with them.They tend to pull away from the ear but stay connected to ear and it drove me nuts.I LOVE the sound from these phones ,especially outside at beach but only if you dont lie down.I ended up taking a pair of bass extension sony fontopias for my crashing down on sand time.I know there is no comparison but my rest time with sony was brief.

Maybe if you wrap a few rounds of duct-tape around your head,securing the 75's to your ears might help?
icon10.gif

Apr 3, 2006 at 8:30 PM Post #4 of 9
KSCs are "only-upright cans", that's right. Had the same problem with my KSCs, bending quite helped, but not sufficiently. That's why I have Creative EP630s canals now, for the horizontal moments in life. The KSCs are lightyears better, though.

Apr 3, 2006 at 8:44 PM Post #5 of 9
Why not just get some porta pros?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back