Onlineshop with only-Korean DAPs and MIDs
Jan 6, 2010 at 2:45 PM Post #16 of 28
yes, archos jukebox recorder looks like a tank, if you throw it to a thief , at least he will go to hospital if not die.
i use my Iriver ihp120 and archos jukebox recorder with Ibasso D10, i am planning to buy Linearossa W3

btw i just remember another Carat, which is Carat Topaz, has digital out too (only optical, not spdif)

Jan 6, 2010 at 2:56 PM Post #17 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by a_tumiwa /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes, archos jukebox recorder looks like a tank, if you throw it to a thief , at least he will go to hospital if not die.
i use my Iriver ihp120 and archos jukebox recorder with Ibasso D10, i am planning to buy Linearossa W3

btw i just remember another Carat, which is Carat Topaz, has digital out too (only optical, not spdif)

Just a question... Do you use them really portable, like go through the city and listen to music with your ihp and d10 or at university or work? How is the weight? Is it easily wearable?

Jan 6, 2010 at 11:36 PM Post #19 of 28
@big

Thanks man, but seems to be too complicated for me. I just cannot read this and with translations it is confusing.

With this DMB think, I already know. I bought my D2+ from an Austrian onlinestore, the cool surprise was when I started it, I saw the digital radio button. I got the D2+ DAB for the same price as the normal D2+. When I looked at it closer I realized that it was the D2+ DMB version, because it was written on the back.

This was cool, but in austria there is no dab nor dmb broadcasting.

Jan 7, 2010 at 5:33 AM Post #20 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just a question... Do you use them really portable, like go through the city and listen to music with your ihp and d10 or at university or work? How is the weight? Is it easily wearable?

nope... they cannot enter my pocket (except 1 device 1 pocket), i can only say that it is semi portable.
if u want portable, better not use headamp.
the weight of iriver ihp+ibasso D10 is a little heavy, heavier than most cell phones

Jan 7, 2010 at 5:34 AM Post #21 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by RAFA /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@big

Thanks man, but seems to be too complicated for me. I just cannot read this and with translations it is confusing.

With this DMB think, I already know. I bought my D2+ from an Austrian onlinestore, the cool surprise was when I started it, I saw the digital radio button. I got the D2+ DAB for the same price as the normal D2+. When I looked at it closer I realized that it was the D2+ DMB version, because it was written on the back.

This was cool, but in austria there is no dab nor dmb broadcasting.

my Samsung M1 is DMB version,too , when my country still doesnt have DMB
biggrin.gif

Jan 7, 2010 at 5:40 AM Post #22 of 28
maybe i can help you im living in seoul and can translate for you well the wife can haha
,, if you want i can post what you want to austria ,, the rate as of 2day is 100 euros is 165,000 korean won,, i found some sennheiser cx 500 on that site real cheap as well and they're the genuine ones ,,

Jan 7, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #24 of 28
Thanks for the replies people
smily_headphones1.gif
Helps alot, but I have decided not to buy imediately, I will wait for the cowon J3 it should be the next s9 just with wifi and bluetooth, maybe it has the same spdif port, but it is much smaller. I relized how big the V5 thing is. I draw the ibasso d10 and the cowon v5 on paper and compared them by size.

@big
Thank you for your nice offer. I will come back to your offer, when the time comes. If you ever need something from Europe just ask me I will send it to you.

At least there is now a thread, that can help people who are in the same situation, buying "only-Korean" - stuff.
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

my Samsung M1 is DMB version,too , when my country still doesnt have DMB

Cool, but useless. Actually in Austria we have have DVB-T, but this is another system. It is also broadcasting Digital Television.

Jan 7, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #25 of 28
no problem, im from europe as well so the family send things all the time , but if you could send a little slice of amsterdam over that would sweet ha ha ,, pm me any time

Jan 8, 2010 at 12:21 AM Post #26 of 28
If the Archos had the optical out of the actual device i would probably have to have one just for the space and the dvr capabilities. I have like 8 or 10 shows dvring every week. My next main media player will have to have optical so i can run it through a good DAC.

Jan 22, 2010 at 4:56 PM Post #28 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by takkaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cowon promises a lot but never really brings it all to the table. I'm also waiting for the J3. Hopefully it will be as good as stated.

Yep, still waiting. There are some news, but no pics which would help alot. And I hope it will have the spdif out like his bigger brother.

However I received my D10 and this thing is amazing. Right now it satisfies me with the LO from my Teclast T51. SQ is really really amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back