online vinyl retailers
Nov 7, 2007 at 1:32 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16

jamess71

500+ Head-Fier
I'm looking for places to buy vinyl. I know ttvj does have some, and I will use them. What are some good online retailers for a new vinyl guy.

James

Nov 27, 2007 at 12:39 AM Post #6 of 16
New and used: Audiophile USA

New releases: Diverse Vinyl

New and mostly used: eBay, Amazon and GEMM.

New: Diamond Groove, Elusive Disc, Music Direct, Acoustic Sounds, Music Today

Nov 27, 2007 at 1:37 AM Post #8 of 16
If you want any trance, house, or techno, try
DanceRecords.com
Not only do they have singles but full global underground LPs.
acousticsounds.com
and musicdirect.com are pretty good for new also.
Best bet is check the no reserve auctions on audiogon for used. I have had good luck there and got some good prices on used lots. Vinyl has been in great shape every time so far.

Nov 27, 2007 at 1:58 AM Post #10 of 16
I know you were looking for online, but my favorite discoveries come from various flea markets and Goodwill/ Salvation Army. No telling what can be found beneath the endless stacks of Barbara Streisand and Herb Alpert LP's

Oh, and Vinyl Records, Used CDs, Rare LPs, CD Singles, Music Albums is a good source for stuff, if not to see what prices are running. Never buy LP's off eBay unless you know exactly what you are getting
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 28, 2007 at 4:38 AM Post #11 of 16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Todd R /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Here's my collection of info: Todd's Record Links

Thank you, one of your links actually led to an LP for sale which I've been hoping to locate for years.

- wader

Nov 28, 2007 at 6:36 AM Post #12 of 16
Another excellent site called Music Stack...

Vinyl Records, Used CDs, Rare LPs, CD Singles, Music Albums

This is not an actual seller, per se, but a single site where 100's (1000's?) of used record retailers from all over the world post their wares. You can find practically any record here. I have also gotten new records off of this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back