OnePlus One
Apr 22, 2015 at 4:21 PM Post #167 of 203
This phone is supporting a Qualcomm WCD9320 audio chipsets which support up to 24-bit/192kHz. There are multiple chip that are still unknown to other but I'm trying to read the schematics of it.  Some of the chipset are unbranded.

1. 8407 CEH 05KTJ

B02419

P0911 3193

From what I remember from the Beginning of the project I know that JBL had EQ'd the chip there are some hearsay about yamaha EQ'd it but it's still to be verified by Carl or Pete.

Apr 22, 2015 at 4:43 PM Post #168 of 203
 Originally Posted by worminater /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I came from Nexus 5 (broke it, ordered OPO) and my OPO is *much* cleaner, I actually ordered a C5D when I ordered the OPO expecting to need it; and the OPO shocked me a bit.

Good to know. Mine is certainly a faulty device then. So far OnePlus support has been quick to respond, hopefully I can get my device replaced soon. Thank guys! Now that my concerns with the OPO have been addressed, I think I'll lurk around the site a while. Y'all seem like a cool bunch. :)

Apr 23, 2015 at 5:21 AM Post #169 of 203
So we saying on sound quality, it plays up well against the Note 4 Exynos and Vivo X5 Max?

Apr 23, 2015 at 4:46 PM Post #172 of 203
can't confirm...  I haven't tried those phones yet but Vivo is saying that it runs flac without any extra apps.

Quite tempted to try the vivo x5max myself :sweat_smile:

Apr 26, 2015 at 3:39 PM Post #173 of 203
Anybody found a moto x vs oneplus one comparison audio wise?

Apr 27, 2015 at 4:06 AM Post #175 of 203
Later 2014 version. I did find this 

Maybe a bit low power output even for my iems on the moto x though I understand apple and htc is the power benchmarks :)

May 27, 2015 at 11:57 PM Post #177 of 203
Hey guys I would hate to bring back an oldish thread but I have had the exact opposite experience with my OPO. The on board realtek audio is even better than the OPO'headphone jack. I was wondering if you guys did anything different? Because the AudioFX app (maxxaudio is what is powering it) will not even EQ right. I am using spotify, but that shouldn't matter since the spotify EQ worked on my iPhone 5 (and it sounded better). I notice that there is significantly less bass and a smaller sound stage when listening with my HD 518s. I was wondering if I can fix this somehow? Or if getting a Fiio E18 is the only option to fix the sound issues.

Jul 15, 2015 at 7:11 PM Post #178 of 203
Hi all, I'm trying to help my mother find a pair of headphones.

Can anybody recommend a pair of in-ear headphones with mic and remote that works.
She is using a oneplus one and they should sound good with the oneplus one:s sound-profile.
She is looking at spending a maximum of 120 dollars or 110 euro and preferably around half of that.
music preference:

kletzmer music
classical music
bob dylan
jimi hendrix
beatles
sometimes bob marley.

it will be in hi bit rate mp3 or flac.

Thanks a lot!
smile.gif

Jul 16, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #179 of 203
  Hi all, I'm trying to help my mother find a pair of headphones.

Can anybody recommend a pair of in-ear headphones with mic and remote that works.
She is using a oneplus one and they should sound good with the oneplus one:s sound-profile.
She is looking at spending a maximum of 120 dollars or 110 euro and preferably around half of that.
music preference:

kletzmer music
classical music
bob dylan
jimi hendrix
beatles
sometimes bob marley.

it will be in hi bit rate mp3 or flac.

Thanks a lot!
smile.gif

http://www.amazon.com/Original-Xiaomi-Earphone-Headphone-Smartphone/dp/B00UHHRLEO

Aug 8, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #180 of 203
Hey guys, I'm currently using my iPhone 4s as my source for listening to music. Would the oneplus one give better results? I currently use Vsonic Vsd3s

Have compared a vsd5 with iPhone 4 and opo as source. Not a huge difference. With maxx on opo wins hands down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back