OnePlus One
Oct 14, 2014 at 10:07 AM Post #61 of 203
  I'm in need of a new phone to replace my iPhone 4S, I've been thinking of trying an Android phone this time round and the OPO caught my eye awhile back but I got turned off by the numerous reports of touchscreen issues, the yellow band on the bottom of many of the phones and the cost to get one shipped into Canada put it pretty close to the price range of something like the LG G3. I stopped following the forums because of this, have they managed to fix the touch issues and yellow band yet?

I think yellow band was only first batch.  I've only had mine for a few weeks; but never had touch screen issues.  OTA to 'fix' it did come in though last week and I'm 5-finger accurate now as well as before update.

Oct 14, 2014 at 4:08 PM Post #62 of 203
Just received the opo today,no yellow band and very slick ,im coming from the 4s headphone jack output not bad similar to sony z but goes a lot louder, hooked up to ifi nano ican its very good,quick a/b with the ifi nano idsd,the dac is better,but not a great deal,bought an invite fro ebay for a fiver and received the opo  3 days later,not bad!!

Oct 19, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #67 of 203
I received my one a few weeks ago, this is really nice phone... No yellow band issue. They use the same manufacturer that Apple uses to supply some of their iPhone screens, I think it was a QC issue that they applied a bit too much glue, or something. All fixed though, mine is perfect. Also picked up the 38R OTA update - so I never noticed any issues with the touchsreen. Amazing phone.

Any questions? Ask away...

Oct 21, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #69 of 203
Oct 21, 2014 at 9:16 PM Post #70 of 203
I'll update this thread with my findings.  I was going to ordered the portaphile X but when I found out that the Glacier wasn't going to be made anymore I had to have one and I got one of the last two ever built.

Oct 23, 2014 at 4:04 PM Post #72 of 203
Do you guys think that OPO needs Viper4Android instead of AudioFX (Pre-installed).??
Since I am using Sony Xperia P, and due to its support ended at 4.1.2, I installed unofficial CM11 into it and then I started missing the Sony Walkman and its MusicFX.

Then V4A comes into my story and after a whole day of tweaking, I actually managed to get a sound, which I never get out of my PC.. xD
Em owing ATH-M40x and alot of people over here says that after using M40x & M50x, M40x have a flat response and less bass as compared to M50x.

But after driving by V4A, they get magically converted into ATH-M40x cum Beats by Dre. The bass is too gud with distortion.. Perfect mids and Low. Flawless Highs. Love the sound on Xperia P.

So, Do u think I shud get the V4A for OPO too.. I just ordered my OPO and Its in SnS Stations, so it will delivered to my country in just 1 week or so. Actually OnePlus doesn't deliver it to India currently.. :D

Oct 25, 2014 at 12:01 AM Post #73 of 203
For those who are interested in the OPO but haven't received an invitation:

Here's the OnePlus One Preorder Page.

Quote:

Poimandres: 

If you confirm that the Glacier works with the OPO, I'll be able to list it and you on this XDA thread.

Okay before I tried usb audio, I took the new update and I can confirm that the opo works with the Glacier. The volume in Neutron automatically went to 100 and it streams USB divinely. Does anyone know if it is bit perfect?

Oct 27, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #75 of 203
Okay before I tried usb audio, I took the new update and I can confirm that the opo works with the Glacier. The volume in Neutron automatically went to 100 and it streams USB divinely. Does anyone know if it is bit perfect?

Done, and thanks.  Your findings are listed here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back