OnePlus Icons - Revews, Pics and Impressions Thread
Jul 8, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #121 of 125

Glad to hear you're still enjoying these. The way things have been moving around here lately, hype trains are running the short-line and good earphones are being forgotten quite quickly.

Yeah you're definitely on point there mate, I've resorted to just enjoying the IEMs I like for longer periods. Chasing the sound dragon is fun an all but if one doesnt have the funds or the time to do so, those have to look for other ways of sound satisfaction.

Jul 8, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #122 of 125

Yeah you're definitely on point there mate, I've resorted to just enjoying the IEMs I like for longer periods. Chasing the sound dragon is fun an all but if one doesnt have the funds or the time to do so, those have to look for other ways of sound satisfaction.

I've been using the Icons to watch Netflix over my laptop.  They work great for this.  Great sound and comfort.

Jul 8, 2016 at 11:56 AM Post #123 of 125
  I've been using the Icons to watch Netflix over my laptop.  They work great for this.  Great sound and comfort.

Yeah they've been ridiculously comfortable for me, I was kinda worried about this before I bought them back then but they've worked out to be some of the most comfortable IEMs I've ever owned.

I watch Twitch with them quite a lot for hours on some occasions and dont notice any discomfort.

Aug 23, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #124 of 125
I was using some comply T – 200 medium ear tips on these icons for quite a while now but they recently just cracked and pretty much disintegrated. Even though I did like the sound of those ear tips, I'm not a fan of the comply tips themselves in terms of quality control and durability. So now that I'm in the market for some new tips, which ones do you guys think sounds better? The auvio, spin fit, or rock Zircon? I can't find the rock Zircon tips on Amazon. And should I get the medium size of these tips, just like the comply ones? I don't know if silicone sizes are different than foam sizes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back