One for the scientists
Aug 12, 2011 at 7:00 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Fidelity_Fiend

New Head-Fier
Don't know what the deal is with posting links on this site but I thought that some of you would enjoy the following link

http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina60.htm

If you like that then the rest of the site does not disappoint :wink:

I'm no cable believer but this stuff makes cable science look like rock solid elementary groundwork.

Aug 12, 2011 at 7:03 PM Post #2 of 6
A quote from a customer - "The Teleportation Tweak definitely made a difference. While my initial reaction was that the improvement was somewhat more than subtle, I now concur with another customer's observation that the tweak appears to have a 'burn-in' time...it is improving by the hour!!" - July 2007 

Forget the great headphone burn-in debate, what about the heated issue of teleportation burn-in?

Aug 13, 2011 at 4:23 AM Post #5 of 6
I love the Clever Little Clock. Not in an audiophile way, but the same way I enjoy tall tales, magical realism and Chupacabra sightings.

Not that I believe any of that, but I think these things are the modern equivalent of folklore and storytelling. Sir Gawain didn't exist, either, but I love reading about him. I get deeply engrossed reading about quack medicine, too. My favorite is the radium Invigorator. I came across old sales lit for it once - it had a list of symptoms of radiation poisoning and said they were examples of casting out impurities and improving health. :D

Aug 13, 2011 at 12:49 PM Post #6 of 6
 'The Clever Little Clock does not plug into the wall and has no influence on house wiring, audio components, cables, interconnects, power cords or acoustic waves in the room. Yet the Clever Little Clock has a pronounced affect on the sound in the room. In addition, the picture quality any video system will be improved - the video picture will be clearer, with better color saturation and contrast, with blacker blacks, more realistic skin tone and fabric texture, etc.' 

Like the sound of that do you Erik, whet your appetite? I'd love someone to top this, I want to see just how far you can quit reason. 

I hear you on patent medicines, like that radithor drink which incorporated a delicious brew of water and radium. That stuff is bad craic. Eben Byers drank so much in the 30's that his jaw rotted off and he now rests in a lead lined coffin...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back