On the look out for a simple Mp3 player
Sep 27, 2005 at 11:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

South_Korean

1000+ Head-Fier
ive been working for a while now, and this payment is more of a commision kind of thing, and im imagining the money i earned in my hands right now.

what im looking for is a hard drive based player, need at least 5-10 gigs, thats as easy to use as the ipod. nice big screen with high -res, does not need to be colour. long batt life, maybe removable battery. sound quality doesnt have to blow me away since its portable stuff and id be interupted by friends when listening. possibility of a line-out?

my price range is from 250- MAYBE 300 canadian. thanks guys!

Sep 27, 2005 at 11:59 PM Post #3 of 13
yeah i was about to give up and go for it, but then i remember i had head-fi on my side.
600smile.gif

Sep 28, 2005 at 12:34 AM Post #5 of 13
i m thinking of spending big if i get more money than i think. if i make more, than im hoping for a gigabeat, if small, i will go for a mini or micro. i just dont kno yet. ill find out around october 15th i think.

Sep 28, 2005 at 3:39 AM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by South_Korean
maybe a zen sleek too.

If you're interested in the Zen Sleek, keep in mind that Creative will be releasing a Zen Sleek Photo sometime in the next 2 months or so. The wait may or may not be worth it, but I suggest the iPod.

Sep 28, 2005 at 9:40 PM Post #10 of 13
mmm, photo display doesnt really matter to me, unless you can watch a video.

but i just heard the rounded amount id be getting. so i gues i have higher hopes on a gigabeat.

with my left over money ill get my sister a mini and my mom a shopping spree.

Sep 29, 2005 at 5:31 AM Post #12 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by South_Korean
i m thinking of spending big if i get more money than i think. if i make more, than im hoping for a gigabeat, if small, i will go for a mini or micro. i just dont kno yet. ill find out around october 15th i think.

Ahhhh, the sweet feeling of buying a new toy with $'s you don't have yet....Nice
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back