On-ear headphones <$350
Jun 1, 2012 at 8:39 AM Post #16 of 18
Quote:

Price on the official website is listed as $280, so I wouldn't pay any more than that if I were you. Here's a link: http://www.monstercable.com/productdisplay.asp?pin=6117

Monster's non-Beats products tend to be a better value, but you really should wait for some legitimate reviews before you pull the trigger on these.

The problem is that I live in the UK and its seems like we are getting ripped off on every product which comes out. The price on monster websites $279 which is £180 and here in uk I have to add $100 to get the same headphones :frowning2:.. Do you know if monster ships to UK as I would be better off paying the postage which would be like $40 then buying the headphones here and getting ripped off even more )

Jun 1, 2012 at 9:08 AM Post #17 of 18
Quote:

The problem is that I live in the UK and its seems like we are getting ripped off on every product which comes out. The price on monster websites $279 which is £180 and here in uk I have to add $100 to get the same headphones :frowning2:.. Do you know if monster ships to UK as I would be better off paying the postage which would be like $40 then buying the headphones here and getting ripped off even more )

Do you have any family in the United States? I did some research and you can get these for $250 with free shipping to anywhere in the US. If you have them sent to a family member, they could then ship the headphones over to you. Seems like your cheapest option right now, but you should definitely still wait for reviews.

Jun 1, 2012 at 6:29 PM Post #18 of 18
Do you have any family in the United States? I did some research and you can get these for $250 with free shipping to anywhere in the US. If you have them sent to a family member, they could then ship the headphones over to you. Seems like your cheapest option right now, but you should definitely still wait for reviews.

Amazon won't ship them to uk and I don't know anyone which lives in the US so it look like I will be paying $100 more ;( I even tried to get a quote from some company called Bongo which does mail forwarding from US but it would cost me $65...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back