OMG this girl is a LOON!!
Jun 20, 2002 at 1:46 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 56

Flasken

Exhibit A in the case FOR a legal drinking age.
I just met this great girl last friday.. I phoned her and she agreed to go watch a movie with me. We talk talk talk all the time but all the 4 times so far we have agreed go to the movies together, something came up. I've just been on the phone with her, and she drives me crazy!!! She's a LOON I tell you... We had a date today, something got in the way and she asked if it could be tonight instead. I called to verify and after having spoken to her for a long time she says that her friend is coming over so she can't. I'm asking her if there's any problem with her familily or something like that. She keeps telling me she misses me, so why is she coming up with stupid not even half excuses for not seeing me???

????

Is this just plain female behavior??? I've never experienced this kind of thing with any other girl...

Jun 20, 2002 at 2:35 PM Post #3 of 56
hahaha a politically correct "no comment" from me
tongue.gif

Jun 20, 2002 at 3:41 PM Post #6 of 56
Well, I've given her one more chance. She keeps begging me for forgiveness when all I want is for her to attend her dates..
confused.gif

Oh man, she is such a hottie, I wouldn't let her go just like that..

tongue.gif

Jun 20, 2002 at 3:49 PM Post #7 of 56
Flasken, if she keeps canceling on you, throw her out like yesterday's garbage...its not worth the headache, just go to Amsterdam and get yourself a real lady
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jun 20, 2002 at 4:02 PM Post #10 of 56
she's sleeping with someone else, dude. time to move on. otherwise you will just find out down the road anyway.

Jun 20, 2002 at 4:06 PM Post #11 of 56
I had to give her another chance.. I mean.. She's a godess or something.. If she fails I'll go to amsterdam and pick up a real lady
mad.gif

Jun 20, 2002 at 4:06 PM Post #12 of 56
Quote:

Originally posted by Flasken
Well, I've given her one more chance. She keeps begging me for forgiveness when all I want is for her to attend her dates..
confused.gif

Oh man, she is such a hottie, I wouldn't let her go just like that..

tongue.gif

Sounds like a power trip. Don't give up; keep trying.

Jun 20, 2002 at 4:09 PM Post #13 of 56
She's a flake dude, you can do better.

She has no real intrest in you. When she tries and reschedule just have something come-up on your own and never call her back. Show her how it feels. You don't need these headaches and you certainly don't want to play that ****ing power trip game she is dishing out.

This girl has issues, stay away from her.

Jun 20, 2002 at 4:11 PM Post #14 of 56
I hope you make it the last chance. Sounds like she's not interested but doesn't know how to say so.

Jun 20, 2002 at 4:12 PM Post #15 of 56
Time will tell, time will tell... I certainly would feel good about treating her with her own medicine..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back