omg i love my new monoprice 5" studio monitors!!
Aug 30, 2015 at 6:07 AM Post #16 of 17
hey guys i asked for a while what speakers and stuff i should get but i finally got my monoprice speakers setup today, and i was blown away!! i was actually stressing that they wouldn't sound as good or would sound the same as my logitech z323 2.1 speakers cus they dont have a sub LOLOL - they sound better than anything i have ever bought and the base on them alone is perfrect imo. im listening to my songs and am hearing sounds i have never heard before!! they sound better than my logitech g35 7.1 headset too!!!!

it was weird cus i listened to them for bout 20 minutes and felt blown away with awe.....hearing all the little sounds in songs i never heard before and the music felt like an invisible movie that wrapped around my whole body! then I went for a walk, and i could feel my ears popping like when you get on an air plane, is that my inner ears evolving into audiophile ears?

for comparison, heres the old logitech next to the monoprice

Do you work for monoprice. "music wrapping around my body".

Even $30,000.00 Raid-ho's can't do that. Or even $50.000.00 Towers.

I doubt you have good enough DAC - Preamp - Amp setup to go as far as 90- dm without distortion. Even if you have the chain, your small ass bookshelfs can't output without distortion that high. Unless ofcourse your living in a closet.

You must work for monoprice.

Aug 30, 2015 at 6:21 AM Post #17 of 17
Do you work for monoprice. "music wrapping around my body".

Even $30,000.00 Raid-ho's can't do that. Or even $50.000.00 Towers.

I doubt you have good enough DAC - Preamp - Amp setup to go as far as 90- dm without distortion. Even if you have the chain, your small ass bookshelfs can't output without distortion that high. Unless ofcourse your living in a closet.

You must work for monoprice.

having a bad morning? Just let me enjoy my new speakers man D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back