Old punks never die: Iggy put yer shirt on already!
Aug 12, 2008 at 5:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 17

chadbang

Headphoneus Supremus
Iggy Pop used to be famous for his cadaverous figure being prominently displayed during his shows. But, frankly, I think it's time he put on some clothes. Here's a pic from his last concert.

iggypop.jpg
[/IMG]

Aug 12, 2008 at 5:35 AM Post #2 of 17
Man considering the hell he went through with drugs its a small miracle he's still with us. He's just like Keith Richards,he can't be killed by conventional weapons.

Aug 12, 2008 at 6:36 AM Post #3 of 17
as a long-time fan of Iggy and the Stooges, i'm just going to pretend that i never saw that.

Aug 12, 2008 at 7:21 AM Post #4 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by chadbang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Iggy Pop used to be famous for his cadaverous figure being prominently displayed during his shows. But, frankly, I think it's time he put on some clothes. Here's a pic from his last concert.

You know, I could've lived my entire life without seeing that picture, and I would've been just fine. Too bad once seen, it can't be unseen.

Aug 12, 2008 at 8:04 AM Post #6 of 17
Krikey looks like a cadaver to me! :wink:

Aug 12, 2008 at 1:04 PM Post #11 of 17
It's about self expression. I admire how artists will expose themselves warts and all. I love how he kinda resembles a homeless man dancing in the subway station. Rock on brotha!

chewie0ol.gif

Aug 13, 2008 at 2:04 AM Post #13 of 17
I guess I can live with Iggy with no shirt, but for the love of God, hitch up your pants!!
eek.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back