Old headphones in Spiderman Homecoming?
Dec 15, 2020 at 3:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

ChrisHeld1989

500+ Head-Fier
Does anyone know, which headphones the man in the truck use/wear? My dad had these in the 90s and i don't know which company or model these are. All i know is, that these sound really good, i has a volumeknob on both sides and the name was something like Audiphon, Audafon or something but i can't find something.

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2020 at 7:51 PM Post #2 of 3
Yes those were sold under a few different names.

Prefer , Dero , Ross mainly ( a few others ), but yes also that Audatron as you recall. ( SH-608R ??? )

Audatron might be slightly different than the Prefer / Dero /Ross ( look on ebay.de and UK ) but there were many models across this sort of shell type.

I'd never been able to figure out the Original Manufacturer, thought I narrowed it down to the Prefer company.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2020 at 2:10 AM Post #3 of 3
Thank you very much, dude! But unfortunatelly these a not these, that my dad had. His headphones had a velour like headband that is adjustable with some screws and the ring on the cups wasn't made out of brushed aluminium, it think it was chromed plastic and had three or four grooves on it. I think it was a german company, that produced the headphones that i'am searching for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back