Ok guys narrowed down to 2 now
Jan 1, 2010 at 3:58 AM Post #31 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by rydude07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL. I dont wanna spend more than 100.

The RE0s are nice, but i dont like how they are like made in china on their and seems to not have the quality as Shures or Klipsch. I could be totally wrong though lol.

I am leaning towards the s4 now.

It's no joke. If you want good headphones or IEMs, you have to spend a good bit of money. Sure there's good stuff below $100 and even below $50, but if you spend the money to get the good stuff, you'll hear what you've been missing all this time.

I've had my RE0's (2nd revision with fabric cable) for a few months, and they've held up just fine. Build quality is pretty good. Brand name doesn't always equal good build quality (Shure cable problems?). At first I was skeptical of spending $100 on some Chinese IEMs, but it was completely worth it. One of the best purchases I've made.

If you don't like how they're made in China, you must not like most of the stuff you own. All kinds of electronics are made in China, even some you wouldn't really expect.

Jan 1, 2010 at 4:32 AM Post #33 of 40
No contest, the S4's. Do not forget they need at least 36 at moderate volume before they shine.

Jan 1, 2010 at 5:24 AM Post #35 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by rydude07 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Well I just bought the klipsch S4 from soundearphones!! I can't wait!! Thanks for all your help guys!!

Good enough for me!
good3.gif
I do, however, suggest you consider getting the Comply Foam Tx-100 ear tips because unlike the Klipsch ear tips, you have less chance of the IEM falling out of your ears.

Jan 1, 2010 at 7:15 AM Post #36 of 40
I have not had any issues with them falling out. Plus I think the Gels are super comfy.

Jan 1, 2010 at 7:38 AM Post #37 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by SactoMan101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Good enough for me!
good3.gif
I do, however, suggest you consider getting the Comply Foam Tx-100 ear tips because unlike the Klipsch ear tips, you have less chance of the IEM falling out of your ears.

Shure olives work fine too. They slip right on so there's no need to decore or stretch them.

Jan 1, 2010 at 10:18 AM Post #38 of 40
thanks again guys!! This forum has been so kind and so helpful!!!

I can't wait for them to arrive in the mail! I am so stoked!! Should I invest in some tips or just try the ones that come with them?

Also for burning in, I can just use them like I normally use headphones right...and eventually it will sound better right? I dont have to use them heavily for the first week to make them sound good right? Like is there a timeframe that i have to use them extensively? Also, do i have to play them at moderate volume? If i use them whenever I use my ipod and use it at low volume, would that be ok...would it just be that it takes longer for them to sound good? Would I mess up by not using them a lot or whatever?

Thanks again guys!!!!
beerchug.gif
I cant believe I finally decided on some
biggrin.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 12:09 PM Post #39 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by bba1973 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Shure olives work fine too. They slip right on so there's no need to decore or stretch them.

I've actually tried the Shure "olive" ear tips but I still like the Comply Tx-100 better because of the better fit in my ears.
smile_phones.gif

Jan 1, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #40 of 40
Quote:

Originally Posted by SactoMan101 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've actually tried the Shure "olive" ear tips but I still like the Comply Tx-100 better because of the better fit in my ears.
smile_phones.gif

And I like the olives because they don't wear out in 2 and a half weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back