Oh wow...I've never seen ownage this bad before...
Jan 2, 2008 at 7:01 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 45

Mrvile

Headphoneus Supremus
Jan 2, 2008 at 7:59 AM Post #2 of 45
That was the funnest read I've had all day
biggrin.gif

Jan 2, 2008 at 9:34 AM Post #4 of 45
I'm not going to read through all of that. Can somebody summarize?

Jan 2, 2008 at 9:40 AM Post #5 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by PiccoloNamek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm not going to read through all of that. Can somebody summarize?

The guy tries to advertise his poker scam website. He then denies it's his website. His forum profile lists the scam poker site as his home page. They then do a tracert, and find the guy's name and address. They run a criminal background check on the guy and find out he is a registered sex offender/pedophile.

Then the flood gates open.

Jan 2, 2008 at 9:46 AM Post #6 of 45
Damn, sucks for him. I still think the Direct Exhaust Injection incident is funnier, though.

Jan 2, 2008 at 11:07 AM Post #9 of 45
Jan 2, 2008 at 12:47 PM Post #10 of 45
Does anything interesting happen after page 3? mostly just people posting "OWN'D" pictures so far...

edit: aww, I clicked page 6 and got:
"The site is currently overloaded with traffic, so your session is being denied in an attempt to keep it from crashing entirely. The site can handle about 1,300 sessions at a time right now. Unfortunately you are not one of those 1,300, so please try again later.* Better luck next time!

In the meantime, maybe you could play some online poker... I hear it's a great way to win a lot of money.

* Please Note: "Try again later" does not mean "sit there mashing the 'reload' button 50 times a second" because if everyone does that, it' s just going to take that much longer for the load on the server to ease up."

Jan 2, 2008 at 1:28 PM Post #12 of 45
Hahahaha. That is hilarious. It's a shame NSX_NICK has edited his posts though. It just gets better once the Sex Offender details emerge.

"this thread is better than watching tv lol" - I agree.

Jan 2, 2008 at 2:16 PM Post #13 of 45
Is it really that funny?
I skimmed through the first 3 pages and was like "meh".
Let alone reading all 25+ pages of people jumping on the bandwagon and trying to be funny with their LOL THAT GUY GOT OWNED!111 pictures.

Jan 2, 2008 at 2:40 PM Post #15 of 45
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is it really that funny?
I skimmed through the first 3 pages and was like "meh".
Let alone reading all 25+ pages of people jumping on the bandwagon and trying to be funny with their LOL THAT GUY GOT OWNED!111 pictures.

actually lots more stuff happens than just them figuring out he's a registered sex offender. I'm on page 15 right now, still entertained...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back