oh my terrible predicament with closed headphones , I need help
Mar 20, 2010 at 11:30 PM Post #16 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Pinna /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I do not intend to be unkind or disrespectful to you, Skhhelyesfarku, but it seems to me that your perspective comes from a lack of knowledge and experience regarding this particular topic.

What's with this comment? The guy was clearly making a joke!

Mar 21, 2010 at 1:46 AM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by keithhr1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So I just purchased Sennheiser HD-800 phones and some two AKG-D702

Personally I think you have far too much money and should give at least a little of it to me.

Paypal will do.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 21, 2010 at 5:44 AM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mochan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What's with this comment? The guy was clearly making a joke!

Hey guys! Headfier's like to joke around! I also suggest getting a nice pair of Iem's...the image S4 and the JVC FX300 are perfect candidates.

Mar 21, 2010 at 7:25 AM Post #19 of 22
ear+plugs.jpg

Mar 21, 2010 at 8:39 AM Post #20 of 22
That would be the cheapest solution
biggrin.gif

Mar 21, 2010 at 9:03 AM Post #21 of 22
"Skhhelyesfarku" LOL! That is totally not being disrespectful at all...

Mar 21, 2010 at 9:07 AM Post #22 of 22
I appreciate all the comments and was doing some reading as well about the koss
ESP-950, problem is all I have to be able to install new wires to whatever I buy. The cabling is known to be a weak link, but I have conclusive proof, evidence, call it what you will, that it is more of a problem than most can realize. I will say that while I wait for my new cabling to be made for the HD-800's , they do sound better than I thought they possibly could with stock cable. My re-cabled 702's absolutely obliterate both of my 600 series Senns, making the 600 series sound, dark, boomy, lacking transparency, lacking extension, speed, preciseness and general neutrality. my once highly regarded 600 series, 600 and 650's aren't nearly as high up on the list. I'm at a point in my life that I'm willing to get whatever seems reasonable because having a wonderful listening experience is transcendent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back