Official X7 beta firmware (Android 5.1) download and discussion thread -- FW3.0.6 beta
Dec 11, 2016 at 1:40 PM Post #211 of 297
Went to Beta 11 from 6. Played a few songs OK but then Fiio music had to close due to an exception and now won't re-open (get an error every time I try) even after a restart and a Power OFF/ON.

Dec 11, 2016 at 3:44 PM Post #212 of 297
Went to Beta 11 from 6. Played a few songs OK but then Fiio music had to close due to an exception and now won't re-open (get an error every time I try) even after a restart and a Power OFF/ON.

Try on Android mode, settings, apps,all, search for Fiiomusic, force stop and clear data.
Then in ES explorer, delete both Fiiomusic and Imageloader folders

Open the app, will have to rescan tracks. If this doesn't work go to settings and do a Factory reset (beware this option deletes all music in internal storage)

My 2 cents

Dec 16, 2016 at 3:37 PM Post #213 of 297
Anyone managed to download Beta 3.0.12 ( http://fiio.pw/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=72888&extra=page%3D1 )? it keeps interrupting my downloads. Baidu is not that great outside China i guess :)

Dec 16, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #215 of 297
  Anyone managed to download Beta 3.0.12 ( http://fiio.pw/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=72888&extra=page%3D1 )? it keeps interrupting my downloads. Baidu is not that great outside China i guess :)

Nope got to about 20MB from completing then chrome decided to cancel the download.  

It downloaded fine for me. I think you need to keep the tab open to avoid your download being cancelled.

Dec 16, 2016 at 4:37 PM Post #216 of 297

It downloaded fine for me. I think you need to keep the tab open to avoid your download being cancelled.

I had it open the whole time.  Google cancelled because it said the site couldn't be trusted even though I said to continue anyways when I first started downloading it.

Share your download.

Dec 16, 2016 at 4:40 PM Post #217 of 297
  I had it open the whole time.  Google cancelled because it said the site couldn't be trusted even though I said to continue anyways when I first started downloading it.

Share your download.

Weird, it worked fine for me in Chrome. No messages about site not being trusted.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8i10sw54sunsp6g/X7-3.0.12.161216_beta_b19.zip?dl=0

Dec 16, 2016 at 7:11 PM Post #224 of 297
FW3.0.12 still won't scan all tracks on large libraries with embedded covers.  Now that they are releasing their new best DAP ever according to them I wonder where that will leave their "Flagship" X7.  

Dec 16, 2016 at 7:48 PM Post #225 of 297
  FW3.0.12 still won't scan all tracks on large libraries with embedded covers.  Now that they are releasing their new best DAP ever according to them I wonder where that will leave their "Flagship" X7.  

Question - while you wait for FiiO to hopefully fix it - why don't you use software to extract and delete the album art pics, whilst saving one copy in the folder?  It would solve some of your current issues, and I'm betting you would be a lot happier.

Just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back