Official X1 stable firmware discussion thread--version 2.0: Added library search function, Recently Played playlist, ReplayGain
Sep 18, 2015 at 11:00 PM Post #16 of 195
Can you find a song in particular that is actually missing upon trying to locate it in Play by Category? :p

HiBy Stay updated on HiBy at their facebook, website or email (icons below). Stay updated on HiBy at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/hibycom https://store.hiby.com/ service@hiby.com
Sep 19, 2015 at 12:38 AM Post #17 of 195
Just finished recopying everything across, and it looks like the missing files were as you said: non-music files. So I'm good, and learned something semi-useful. My birthday was Wednesday, and having everything accessible in shuffle mode is a nice present. Thanks for your help.

Sep 19, 2015 at 10:11 AM Post #19 of 195
Nice! Especially the Back Button update. It is a feature the sansa clip+ has which I found very convenient to use whenever I decided to change some settings.

Keep up the good work Fiio. 
wink_face.gif

Sep 23, 2015 at 1:21 PM Post #23 of 195
replaygain next please. 
smile_phones.gif

Maybe I'm just lazy to the point of efficiency, but I apply a volume lowering replaygain to my music files as I rip/convert them onto my computer. I never have to worry about volume changes in my music no matter what I play it on.
I feel like navigation/playlist making would be a better use of their time.

Sep 26, 2015 at 6:14 PM Post #25 of 195
Hi,

what on earth did you do with 1.5? Everything sounds very dull regardless of equalizer. Reverted back to 1.3, high quality back again.
Did you by any chance upload a firnmware for another audio chipset?

Best Regards,
Gernot

Sep 28, 2015 at 3:47 PM Post #27 of 195
Nope

Oct 14, 2015 at 2:30 PM Post #30 of 195
I noticed no change in audio from 1.4 to 1.5, but I did notice it from 1.3 to 1.4.
What I noticed is that the music is more isolated to each channel and less drowned out by the center sounds as before.
I did not like this at first, but I stuck with it and it truly does sound better. I have compared it to my old Zen Player and the iPod nano I found on a hike, and they do not have as much clarity.
The only downside was that I did have to run some test tones while adjusting the equalizer for about five minutes. For some reason I can't get it to sound right by using a song to reference while adjusting. Anyway, totally worth the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back