Official: Pittsburgh, PA --Saturday, March 14
Mar 12, 2015 at 12:39 PM Post #61 of 84

Awesome.  I hope to see you there as well!

I post my recordings to both of those sites.  My taper name/id is 'tonedeaf'.  Perhaps you've grabbed some of my recordings...I'm pretty active in the Pittsburgh jamband music scene and try to get out at least a couple times a month.  I'll be recording moe. at Mr. Smalls Sunday night.  :wink:

LOL   - I have seen your handle there before & most likely grabbed something (with a 1 TB network drive nearly filled with live shows I have a lot from many places- too many to remember). Funny you should mention moe and Mr. Smalls as I have seen so many fantastic shows at Mr Smalls (Yonder Mountain, Keller Williams, Umphrey's , moe etc.). The first thing I did was look up to see who was in Pittsburgh that night and If I come I am going to try and see moe (wish they were on Sat night :frowning2:   

Mar 12, 2015 at 1:20 PM Post #62 of 84
Hey Guys!

I have been talking with the Pittsburgh Audio Group (what we call ourselves) and I think we're going to have some people come to this as well.  I think WKHanna is on here, he'll be stopping down as well as 3 or 4 others (plus myself) to check the shop out and meet some people.

What times are you guys doing this?

We are not totally into headphones, but we enjoy audio that it's enough to make it worth coming and meeting people and see what all is there.  We did stop up at the Northern Audio Store about a month or two ago and had an absolute blast!

Will highly enjoy meeting some more people from this forum.  :)

-Dan

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:56 AM Post #66 of 84
T-minus 25 hours; reminder to grab anything from 'work' desks you plan on bringing :) (For me; Ziks and my o2/odac)

-Chris

Mar 13, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #69 of 84
  By the way, is there onsite parking or a lot nearby?  I'm not very familiar with the area.

The shop is located on a small street with many other shops--there is metered parking all along this street and on side streets. The meters take quarters and dimes. I don't remember if they are checked on Saturdays, so bring some change just in case.

Also does anybody know if wi-fi is available at the location?

Yes, there is wifi.

Mar 13, 2015 at 8:45 PM Post #70 of 84
I am bummed, but I dont think Ill be able to come, unless my Dad can come too (he picked tomorrow to drive 4 hours to visit)

Will anybody have a set of Grado PS500 I can hear if I can sucker him into a side trip?

--Brian

Mar 13, 2015 at 9:05 PM Post #71 of 84
I am bummed, but I dont think Ill be able to come, unless my Dad can come too (he picked tomorrow to drive 4 hours to visit)

Will anybody have a set of Grado PS500 I can hear if I can sucker him into a side trip?

--Brian

Ahh that's tough! There is a PS500 at the store. I bet your dad would have a great time! :)

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:33 AM Post #72 of 84
Hi,
I'm new here and this is my first post. Just found Head-fi couple weeks ago as I was doing some research to get a new headphone. I accidentally stumbled upon this thread while browsing different sections of this forum. I'm fairly new to this and would like to meet fellow members and check out the goodies. I'll be bringing HD650, HE-400, A900X & M40x.
I don't have any amp yet. Still searching...

Thank you for arranging this and looking forward to the meet. :)

Mar 14, 2015 at 1:39 AM Post #73 of 84
  Hi,
I'm new here and this is my first post. Just found Head-fi couple weeks ago as I was doing some research to get a new headphone. I accidentally stumbled upon this thread while browsing different sections of this forum. I'm fairly new to this and would like to meet fellow members and check out the goodies. I'll be bringing HD650, HE-400, A900X & M40x.
I don't have any amp yet. Still searching...

Thank you for arranging this and looking forward to the meet. :)

Sounds terrific! I look forward to meeting you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back