Official: Pittsburgh, PA --Saturday, March 14
Feb 10, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #19 of 84
joeq70,

Thanks for spearheading this effort.  We look forward to hosting you and your group on Saturday, March 14th.  As I mentioned when we last spoke in person, if you'd like, you and your group members may bring your own gear (amps, DACs, power strips) for comparison sake -- or, of course, feel free to use ours.  We will also have an area for you in the store for you to call your "home base," where you can further gather and relax.  JML, I'm sorry your inquiry seemingly fell upon deaf ears.  While I'm not quite sure what happened to your correspondence, we at Music To My Ear remain happy to help in any way we can.  Please let us know if there's anything else you might need for 3/14.  Otherwise, we'll look forward to meeting everyone then!

Best,
Tim
- - - - - - -  
Tim DeBacco 
Media / Marketing Director | Music To My Ear 
21 Brilliant Ave. | Pittsburgh, PA 15215 1-855-TO-MY-EAR | O: 412.223-9747 Ext 5 | M: 412.423.8463

www.musictomyear.com

Feb 13, 2015 at 12:54 PM Post #23 of 84
Yea.. those are gorgeous.  

One question; will anyone have any high quality DAPs available by chance?  I'd like to compare my se846s out of my OPO/Clip with a DX90/X5, or one of the Astell&Kerns...

Feb 13, 2015 at 2:49 PM Post #28 of 84
I'll be bringing the Lyr2 and Vali.

I can bring a Valhalla with stock tubes to let us test most of the gamut.  I've been eyeing a Bifrostr uber to replace my Modi for a while now (admittedly more for a cleaner stack than performance reasons) if anyone has one floating around to test. 

Should we make a shared spreadsheet to list all gear we can bring to avoid too much duplicate/overlap with store stock?  Some items are harder than others to transport/keep track of.  

Feb 13, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #29 of 84
I can bring a Valhalla with stock tubes to let us test most of the gamut.  I've been eyeing a Bifrostr uber to replace my Modi for a while now (admittedly more for a cleaner stack than performance reasons) if anyone has one floating around to test. 

Should we make a shared spreadsheet to list all gear we can bring to avoid too much duplicate/overlap with store stock?  Some items are harder than others to transport/keep track of.  

Great idea on the shared spreadsheet! I'll bring my Bifrost uber too.

Feb 13, 2015 at 4:54 PM Post #30 of 84
I made a quick and dirty shared spreadsheet in gdocs. I (or anyone) will clean it up eventually; but we can start filling stuff in now.  Gear list on right; who's bringing on left (it validates across).    I'm not sold on this format either; but quick/dirty to get things moving; anyones welcome to fix.

http://goo.gl/5ygyxH

-Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back