Official NYC Spring 2011 Meet March 19th
Mar 11, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #288 of 405
Luckily, I just saw this!
I'd like to come as well.  I can bring my DV336SE & RS1is, plus my portable rig.
Trying to figure out the lesser of two evils, GWB to Cross Bronx or Verrenzano to Belt; neither is terribly appealing!
I really want to hear other people's stuff.  See you in a week!

Mar 11, 2011 at 4:18 PM Post #289 of 405

Not at all, the white stone bridge is not appealing either to me :wink:
Quote:
Luckily, I just saw this!
I'd like to come as well.  I can bring my DV336SE & RS1is, plus my portable rig.
Trying to figure out the lesser of two evils, GWB to Cross Bronx or Verrenzano to Belt; neither is terribly appealing!
I really want to hear other people's stuff.  See you in a week!

Mar 11, 2011 at 4:36 PM Post #290 of 405

Quote:
Hey warp bring that sonic weld diverter, I can't buy it but I am curious :wink:

It's on the list.  I may even be lucky enough get one of the first 24/192 units from Cryo-Parts I'm upgrading to.  But don't tell anyone, it's a secret.  So is my addiction to HDTracks since this and the Zodiac Gold/Voltikus combo showed up.

Mar 11, 2011 at 5:32 PM Post #291 of 405
Shhhh... 
smile.gif
  We are trying to get you one in time, fingers crossed!

HDTracks is taking all of my money, too! 

Peace,

Lee

Quote:
It's on the list.  I may even be lucky enough get one of the first 24/192 units from Cryo-Parts I'm upgrading to.  But don't tell anyone, it's a secret.  So is my addiction to HDTracks since this and the Zodiac Gold/Voltikus combo showed up.

Mar 11, 2011 at 6:36 PM Post #292 of 405
Mar 11, 2011 at 8:30 PM Post #294 of 405
Sorry guys, I'm going to have to back out of this one. Hope to see you all in the fall.

Mar 11, 2011 at 8:35 PM Post #295 of 405
That's horrible (and so is it, for all other late dropper outers). You will be missed.

Spoke to jpelg today and he is in pretty bad shape. He did one of those Bravo "clean the snow off the parent's roof" things. It didn't end well.

Nothing life threatening, just broken stuff and "lots-o-pain".

Mar 12, 2011 at 5:53 PM Post #297 of 405
Coming in too. Gonna bring my HD650 with MoonAudio BlieDragon Version 3 cable. Anybody has APureSound Version 3 for them by any chance so i can compare and find out if there is any difference and which one i would like better. This is my first time so don't know if i should bring some others which i'm interested to sell. Especialy will be happy to hear how HD650 will sound thru the tube amps.

Mar 13, 2011 at 6:18 PM Post #299 of 405
Quote:
That's horrible (and so is it, for all other late dropper outers). You will be missed.
Spoke to jpelg today and he is in pretty bad shape. He did one of those Bravo "clean the snow off the parent's roof" things. It didn't end well.
Nothing life threatening, just broken stuff and "lots-o-pain".

thanks for the update. Jimmy, hope you feel better soon. sorry you won't be there. let's have a mini-meet before the next maxi meet, man!

Quote:
I'll be there!

glad you can make it, John!

Quote:
Coming in too. Gonna bring my HD650 with MoonAudio BlieDragon Version 3 cable. Anybody has APureSound Version 3 for them by any chance so i can compare and find out if there is any difference and which one i would like better. This is my first time so don't know if i should bring some others which i'm interested to sell. Especialy will be happy to hear how HD650 will sound thru the tube amps.

i don't know how the 'BlieDragon' is, but the Blue Dragon is a very nice cable on these cans!  and yeah, plug it into some of the woo rigs and i think you'll be quite pleased!

Quote:
Looks like this is going to be a fun meet 
gs1000.gif

aren't they all! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back