Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet - November 15th - Stamford Sheraton - Stamford, CT
Oct 13, 2014 at 9:48 PM Post #76 of 257
beerchug.gif

Oct 14, 2014 at 7:26 PM Post #77 of 257
Does anyone have a Ragnarok to bring to the meet? Would LOVE to hear one.

I'm not sure if Ill make it to the meet. 1.5hr drive from Stony Brook, and I've got a Hiromi concert to go to at night
wink.gif

Oct 14, 2014 at 8:48 PM Post #78 of 257

I'm not sure if Ill make it to the meet. 1.5hr drive from Stony Brook, and I've got a Hiromi concert to go to at night
wink.gif

Hey gunner! I live in Setauket, so if you're interested maybe we could carpool....your call.

beerchug.gif

Oct 14, 2014 at 8:56 PM Post #79 of 257

wink.gif

There is a Hiromi concert that night?! What venue?

Oct 14, 2014 at 9:03 PM Post #81 of 257
Oct 14, 2014 at 9:28 PM Post #82 of 257

Hey gunner! I live in Setauket, so if you're interested maybe we could carpool....your call.

beerchug.gif

If I do decide to go, then I'll let you know. I'll have to drive back earlier though of course, to make it back for the concert.

Now that I have car that is really tempting... I've never seen her solo either.... 

Edit: They are sold out :frowning2: Welp, more reason for me to try and make it to CT for this meet

Yeah, sorry... I bought the last ticket right from the box office. 50% discount for students, hehe. Interesting that it's a solo performance rather than with her band members (trio project). 

Oct 18, 2014 at 6:08 PM Post #88 of 257
Frank,
I would like to attend the meet....this is my first meet
I will be bringing my home desktop setup
MY setup consists of:
Stax 009,s
KGSS Amp {For Sale}
Yulong DA8 Dac

Also,I have room for 3 other guys,who need a lift from Manhattan ,& then returning
If needed,Please PM me As early as possible.

Frank,-Is there anything I need to do,before hand

Thanks,
Mike
917-418-9765

Oct 18, 2014 at 6:53 PM Post #89 of 257
  Tom I hope your there early my friend. I have to leave early afternoon . I will be there for the bell.

I am leaning on getting there early

Users who are viewing this thread

Back