Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet - November 15th - Stamford Sheraton - Stamford, CT
Sep 19, 2014 at 1:24 AM Post #46 of 257
  Uggh - what is a NYC meet doing in another state? Call it the Connecticut meet!
Just too damn far.

Hopefully the Spring New York  meet will be in.... New York.

It's a NYC metropolitan area meet. If you don't like it don't come. Your loss. I hate to break it to you... LI is not NYC either. Moving along...

Sep 19, 2014 at 1:02 PM Post #47 of 257

It's a NYC metropolitan area meet. If you don't like it don't come. Your loss. I hate to break it to you... LI is not NYC either. Moving along...

Hope this helps..?
I'm about 5 minutes from JFK airport,and,can take 4 people,with minimum amount  of gear,the trunk will be empty
Please PM me ,if you need a ride

Also,anyone bringing the Blue Hawaii amp,would like to try one out ,now that I have the stax 009's??

Mike

Sep 25, 2014 at 1:52 PM Post #48 of 257
My SR-009 just came back from imbalance repair. I'm looking to sell it and the KGSSHV, but if I still own them by the time this meet comes around, they'll be there along with my other big stuff (Gungnir, Mjolnir, HE-6, Asgard 2, TH900, HD 800).

Sep 27, 2014 at 8:36 PM Post #51 of 257
  Just noticed this, and only 25 minutes away. Im definitely there, looks like a serious show. I would like to give a LCD-X a listen if anyone has access to one.

They have about 3 of them there. They even have 2 abyss headphones around the place. I was very impressed with the King Sound electrostatic headphones. Those headphones can give stax a run for there money.

Sep 29, 2014 at 8:07 AM Post #53 of 257
PUT ME DOWN AS AN ATTENDEE.

Oct 6, 2014 at 11:19 PM Post #59 of 257
So I just did an update after a few weeks of life getting in the way. It looks like the gear that will be present is starting to shape up.

If anyone is lurking and hasn't joined the fray please speak up and add your name and what you're bringing. I know you're out there and I know you're coming and I know who you are... so just speak up already.

Also please try and help promote the event in any way you can... ie Facebook or Twitter or whatever. The more people who show the merrier. Plus, I don't want to be taking home all the auction goodies :p

Oct 7, 2014 at 12:07 AM Post #60 of 257
Hi Mullet,

Thanks again for all the effort. Have you as yet compiled a list of what equipment people will be bringing? In addition to what I have previously mentioned in previous posts I will probably also be bringing a set of Denon AH-D7100's that I just acquired. :):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back