Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet - November 15th - Stamford Sheraton - Stamford, CT
Sep 2, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #32 of 257
  Woo Audio would love to attend.

Jack

And as always we would love to have you!

A few things to note... if you intend to bring gear please post again and let us know what you're bringing. I'd like to compile a list of gear.

Also let us know if you're bringing someone. I'd really like to have about 100 to 150 people attend this event. There's tons of people in the NYC area and beyond so there's no reason to not show. Unless your significant other forbids you of course.

So... if you don't mind, please cross promote the event. Not everyone checks the meets thread. So put the thread in your sig. We need to create some buzz.

One more thing...

Cavalli Audio can't make it, but would entertain the idea of someone else running a table for them. I'd take the responsibility on, but since I'm running the show I'd like one less thing to worry about. You'd be responsible for some really kick butt gear and would be doing a great service to our community. If interested PM me.

Sep 7, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #35 of 257

Cavalli Audio can't make it, but would entertain the idea of someone else running a table for them. I'd take the responsibility on, but since I'm running the show I'd like one less thing to worry about. You'd be responsible for some really kick butt gear and would be doing a great service to our community. If interested PM me.

Fear not, I will have my trusty Liquid Glass running some 6GU7 and clear-top RCA 6CG7.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Sep 15, 2014 at 4:55 PM Post #39 of 257
@slickooz does that mean your in?

Anyone bringing gear?

I plan on bringing some goodies. I wanted to finish building my Cavalli EHHA Rev A, but its looking unlikely at this point. Thus, I'll bring the Wire Amp, my Curryman ES9023 based 24/192 DAC and maybe an O2 with the agdr booster board. Headphones-wise I'm thinking Alpha Dogs, AKG K240 Sextett Mid Production, and maybe something else -- LCD2 Rev2 or Smeggy Thunderpants.

Sep 15, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #40 of 257
Still deciding what would make an interesting table. Probably will have one of My Stax tube amps running Stax SR-Sigma and Kingsound KS-H1 electrostatics. Will have my TEAC HA-501 amp along with a Fostex HP-V1, maybe the Little Country 3. Other headphones may include Tesla T1, Grado PS500e and Martin Logan Mikros 90 which is quite a value at it's close out well below $100 pricing. :p

Sep 16, 2014 at 1:59 AM Post #41 of 257
Tally-Ho!!!! Just got the Oppo HA-1 and the Teac UD-501 in to do some DSD'ing...

Not to mention the Stand for the HA-1 
blink.gif

will bring 'em along with Schiit Mjolnir and Burson Conductor...

Headgear will be as follows....

Audeze LCD 2.2        (Bellatone Reference Balanced)  (q-audio french silk Balanced) (Norne Skoll Balanced/TRS) 

Senn HD 800             (Norne Vanquish Balanced/TRS)

Senn HD 650             (Zu Audio Mobius TRS)

Grado PS500             (OEM TRS)

SoundMagic HP100   (OEM TRS)

SoundMagic HP200   (OEM TRS)

P.S. Will have a Plethora of DSD and Hi-Res files to play as well...

Peace... 
L3000.gif

Sep 16, 2014 at 2:22 AM Post #42 of 257
@slickooz
does that mean your in?

Anyone bringing gear?

I plan on bringing some goodies. I wanted to finish building my Cavalli EHHA Rev A, but its looking unlikely at this point. Thus, I'll bring the Wire Amp, my Curryman ES9023 based 24/192 DAC and maybe an O2 with the agdr booster board. Headphones-wise I'm thinking Alpha Dogs, AKG K240 Sextett Mid Production, and maybe something else -- LCD2 Rev2 or Smeggy Thunderpants.

As of now yes. But depends on work schedule. I don't have much, dx90, se846, sr-71b and hopefully I'll have my balanced cables by then. :)

Sep 18, 2014 at 6:34 PM Post #44 of 257
If I can work it out I'll be there. No promises though. 

Sep 18, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #45 of 257
If anyone is driving down from Vermont or New Hampshire, I'd totally love to go! I'll also look into Amtrak. I'm just not that familiar with east coast geography yet.

Gear I have:

Koss ESP-950
AKG K340
Yarland P100
Meridian Director DAC
LH Audio Geek Out 1000

Users who are viewing this thread

Back