Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 14th, 2015 - Stamford Sheraton
Sep 3, 2015 at 1:37 PM Post #16 of 422
  Cool, looking forward to it. If anyone wants me to bring anything, let me know. I may have some new things by then.

If you could bring your Schiit Bifrost Uber and your ATH-ESW9, that'd be pretty sweet :)

Sep 3, 2015 at 8:49 PM Post #19 of 422
  Who wants to see WES + STAX SR009???

OH MY GOD are you kidding me?  I would LOVE a chance to listen to such a godly setup!  As-in like, I'd almost be willing to literally pay money just for a chance to listen to it!  Would you let me feed it a line-in from my Fiio X3ii???

If you're coming to the meet, and you DON'T bring that setup, I think I might ACTUALLY cry
redface.gif

Sep 3, 2015 at 11:28 PM Post #20 of 422
So I can safely assume Woo will be in 'da house?!? If so, I'd love to add you guys to the list.

Sep 4, 2015 at 12:51 AM Post #21 of 422
Can't say anything for sure right now, but my friends and I am quite interested in attending. The equipment being brought would be a HiFiMAN HE-500, Sennheiser HD650, AKG Q701, Grado 325i, Maverick Tubemagic D1, and a Schiit Lyr 2

Sep 4, 2015 at 10:03 AM Post #22 of 422

http://www.sheratonstamford.com/

A small amount of $99 rooms are available. Read below for more info.

I called the hotel about this and they had no info. Can we get some verification on this. They didn,t have any info on the meet at all when I talked to reservations. 
Thanks

Sep 4, 2015 at 10:17 AM Post #23 of 422

I called the hotel about this and they had no info. Can we get some verification on this. They didn,t have any info on the meet at all when I talked to reservations. 
Thanks

Speaking of this, what should the situation be like in terms of parking?  Only hotel guests paying for rooms are allowed to use the parking-lot without being towed, correct?  So where will us folks who aren't actually staying at the hotel be expected to park, exactly?

Sep 4, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #25 of 422

Speaking of this, what should the situation be like in terms of parking?  Only hotel guests paying for rooms are allowed to use the parking-lot without being towed, correct?  So where will us folks who aren't actually staying at the hotel be expected to park, exactly?

The hotel charges guests $10 per night for parking so who knows what visitors will pay.

Sep 4, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #26 of 422

The hotel charges guests $10 per night for parking so who knows what visitors will pay.

URGH!  Maybe I can find somewhere nearby, haha.  I'll have to research it in the days leading up to the meet.

Sep 4, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #29 of 422

Thanks

Sorry that was a typo from last years posting. I copy pasted it and forgot to remove that info. That being said, I'll try and see if we can get a few rooms at the same rate. At this point, I haven't worked out a deal.

Sep 4, 2015 at 3:36 PM Post #30 of 422

Last year parking was free as per our contract with the Sheraton. There was a little weirdness because the front desk wasn't aware of this. Things were cleared up quickly. I'm expecting the same parking agreement this year. I'll update the first page with details as they emerge e.g. parking and room rates.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back