Official NY /Regional Spring meet, April 20 2013
Dec 8, 2012 at 5:48 PM Post #46 of 566
Quote:
We will be attending and look forward to meeting with the Head-fi community. Thanks so much to the head-fi community for embracing our products and many becoming part of the Aurisonics family. We support head-fi as a sponsor and appreciate such great people on a fantastic forum. We can't wait to meet with everyone.

I added you to the Vendors list,Looking forward to meeting you & checking out your products.

Dec 8, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #47 of 566
Quote:
This is beginning to look great! Let's hope to get more members and vendors to go!

As the meet gets closer that will happen,after the new year I will recontact vendors that have not responded yet as well as contact other vendors.

Dec 8, 2012 at 7:00 PM Post #48 of 566
Say, hoping it is not too soon to start a "I hope to be able to listen to" (well, "listen thru" really) list in this thread, to see if anyone will be bringing them to audition...?

I will be bringing nothing too unusual...

- AKG K501
- Beyer DT880
- Focal Spirit One
- Maybe the ATH-ESW9 if I get the headband fixed in time.
- FiiO E17
- Source: Dunno yet.  Might pick-up a Little Dot CD-Transport. Still considering a few different DAPs w/S/PDIF or USB-Data too.  All TBD.
- I have the Little Dot II+ and Little Dot III+ but wasn't planning on bringing them.  I could if anyone is interested in either.
- I 'may' purchase a Fostex T50RP in the upcoming months, and I could bring that too (probably stock tho).  If I do buy it, I'll probably bring the LD III+ as it is pretty high power and I bet would drive the Fostex well

I've recently re-caught the bug and am looking to buy some more things.  So, Will anyone be bringing? ...

- Fostex T50RP (stock, tho I may purchase it before the meet)
- Koss ESP950
- Stax 407 or 507
- LCD-2 (whatever rev)
- Any other DT phones ... DT660, DT770, DT990, T-whatever
- HE-500
- ATH-AD900
- Denon D600, D7000, D7100
- Phillips Fidelio
- Senn Momentum
- V-Moda M-100

Regarding amps, will anyone be bringing ? ...

- Shiit Amps, either Ascard or Valhalla
JDS Labs Amps, O2 preferably

Thank you all very much,
-steve

Dec 8, 2012 at 7:20 PM Post #49 of 566
Quote:
Say, hoping it is not too soon to start a "I hope to be able to listen to" (well, "listen thru" really) list in this thread, to see if anyone will be bringing them to audition...?

I will be bringing nothing too unusual...

- AKG K501
- Beyer DT880
- Focal Spirit One
- Maybe the ATH-ESW9 if I get the headband fixed in time.
- FiiO E17
- Source: Dunno yet.  Might pick-up a Little Dot CD-Transport. Still considering a few different DAPs w/S/PDIF or USB-Data too.  All TBD.
- I have the Little Dot II+ and Little Dot III+ but wasn't planning on bringing them.  I could if anyone is interested in either.
- I 'may' purchase a Fostex T50RP in the upcoming months, and I could bring that too (probably stock tho).  If I do buy it, I'll probably bring the LD III+ as it is pretty high power and I bet would drive the Fostex well

I've recently re-caught the bug and am looking to buy some more things.  So, Will anyone be bringing? ...

- Fostex T50RP (stock, tho I may purchase it before the meet)
- Koss ESP950
- Stax 407 or 507
- LCD-2 (whatever rev)
- Any other DT phones ... DT660, DT770, DT990, T-whatever
- HE-500
- ATH-AD900
- Denon D600, D7000, D7100
- Phillips Fidelio
- Senn Momentum
- V-Moda M-100

Regarding amps, will anyone be bringing ? ...

- Shiit Amps, either Ascard or Valhalla
JDS Labs Amps, O2 preferably

Thank you all very much,
-steve

I may be able to bring a custom variant O2 to the meet. 

Dec 9, 2012 at 9:09 AM Post #50 of 566
This is looking to be a very interesting collection of members and vendors. I think this is gonna be Aurisonics' first Head-Fi Meet up. Really glad to hear they're coming. Some of the members on the list i recognize, others I don't. I look forward to meeting all the ones I am not familiar with.

I am looking forward to maybe acquiring some extremely high res music.

Bozebuttons, I still have those papers I printed out for the silent auction, maybe I can bring them this time around. If you'd like I can just mail them to you so this way you have them there at the beginning of the event. I have no idea if I'll be there at the very beginning with my birthday the night before.

EDIT: Bozebuttons, PM me your address if you wanna have the forms. I totally messed up last year, I don't wanna mess up this year

Dec 9, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #52 of 566
Quote:
Remind me when the meet gets closer about the forms

If you want me to , I can post this on Head-Fi's Facebook group, or someone else can. Random posts throughout the next few months to let everyone know of the meet in case they forgot to check head-fi or forgot to check the meets page and didn't know.

Dec 9, 2012 at 6:04 PM Post #53 of 566
If you want me to , I can post this on Head-Fi's Facebook group, or someone else can. Random posts throughout the next few months to let everyone know of the meet in case they forgot to check head-fi or forgot to check the meets page and didn't know.

That would be great.

Dec 9, 2012 at 7:43 PM Post #54 of 566
Dec 9, 2012 at 7:53 PM Post #55 of 566
Quote:
Kewl, thanx.

Desktop O2 with Burr Brown op amp fed with a custom made control PCB. It also includes a CS4398 DAC inside it. It's a unit a friend and I have been working on. I'll announce the project after we are done with it. Or you would be able to know yourself if you had keen eyes. (hint hint nudge nudge)

Dec 9, 2012 at 8:13 PM Post #56 of 566
:wink: ... starts w/a P & ends w/a H.

Dec 9, 2012 at 8:28 PM Post #57 of 566
Quote:
:wink: ... starts w/a P & ends w/a H.

I've been found out.

But yes, I will be bringing that unit. Not that its special but as a testament as to what a cheap DIY unit self made could do. The actual majority of that cost was the case, silkscreen and shipping. Otherwise, $100 and bam..done.

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:07 AM Post #58 of 566
Quote:
But yes, I will be bringing that unit. Not that its special but as a testament as to what a cheap DIY unit self made could do. The actual majority of that cost was the case, silkscreen and shipping. Otherwise, $100 and bam..done.

Killer.  Sounds great.  Looking forward to it!

Dec 10, 2012 at 2:09 AM Post #59 of 566
going to try and make this meet

Dec 11, 2012 at 7:16 PM Post #60 of 566
Awesome I'll be there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back