Official: NY Metro Area Meet, December 13
Nov 7, 2008 at 1:56 AM Post #61 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by jpelg /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's what u think. I've already called "first dibs"!
evil_smiley.gif

If anyone is bringing Sony R-10s, then it's going to me ALL ME listening to it
smile_phones.gif

The R-10s are absolutely glorious with Isabella!!! Why can't they make more R-10s?
frown.gif

See you all there, and thanks again!

Vinnie

Nov 7, 2008 at 10:50 AM Post #62 of 312
Me, Vinnie, & Aaron:

ThreeStooges_2.jpg

(I'll let y'all decide who is who
wink.gif
)

Nov 7, 2008 at 1:38 PM Post #64 of 312
Going on hairstyle alone, I would be Moe, Vinnie would be Curly and Jimmy would be Larry
tongue.gif

Nov 7, 2008 at 6:12 PM Post #65 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Going on hairstyle alone...Jimmy would be Larry

I wish I had that much hair!
tongue.gif

Nov 9, 2008 at 7:03 PM Post #66 of 312
Unfortunately I forgot about a prior commitment and can't make the run down with Nate. Have fun everyone!

Nov 9, 2008 at 11:22 PM Post #67 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by en480c4 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Unfortunately I forgot about a prior commitment and can't make the run down with Nate. Have fun everyone!

I CALL BULLCRAP!

I'm going to have to rethink my travel plans a bit, this may just mean departing from the meet a little early so that I get home before becoming truly sleepy behind the wheel. Unfortunately spending the night down there is not an option.

Nov 10, 2008 at 12:14 AM Post #68 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by n_maher /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to have to rethink my travel plans a bit, this may just mean departing from the meet a little early so that I get home before becoming truly sleepy behind the wheel. Unfortunately spending the night down there is not an option.

Nate, another solution to this problem i affectionately refer to as 'liquid sleep' - ie. coffee
beerchug.gif
<- substitute coffee mugs for beer mugs
wink.gif
mebbe some other new englanders might wanna accompany you, eg. towert7, toonie, skullguise.

Nov 10, 2008 at 2:16 AM Post #69 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nate, another solution to this problem i affectionately refer to as 'liquid sleep' - ie. coffee
beerchug.gif
<- substitute coffee mugs for beer mugs
wink.gif

Coffee is no match for the Lily monster (my now 5 month old daughter). So if sleep has been in short supply leading up to the meet I'll just play my departure time by ear, otherwise I should be in pretty good shape. The meet is scheduled to end on the earlier side of things at 5 and the location is great (for me). It's probably a good hour closer than last year's LI fall meet.

Quote:

mebbe some other new englanders might wanna accompany you, eg. towert7, toonie, skullguise.

Given my location and tenuous status (the Lily monster can make this a no-go at any time) I'm hesitant to have anyone banking on me for a ride.

Nov 10, 2008 at 4:15 AM Post #70 of 312
Quote:

Coffee is no match for the Lily monster (my now 5 month old daughter).

Are any other older Head-Fiers finding the irony of this? Nate's Lily monster is the cause of his exhaustion, and in the '70's "Lilly" manufactured Black Beauties, which were a prescription amphetamine drug that caused sleeplessness and weight loss.

Nov 10, 2008 at 4:28 PM Post #72 of 312
Quote:

NOOOOO!!!!

As long as you can make it down and back safely. Its going to be a dull meet if you aren't around though. I'l try to remember to bring an alligator lead.

Nov 10, 2008 at 6:56 PM Post #73 of 312
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Are any other older Head-Fiers finding the irony of this? Nate's Lily monster is the cause of his exhaustion, and in the '70's "Lilly" manufactured Black Beauties, which were a prescription amphetamine drug that caused sleeplessness and weight loss.

Heh, my Lily is way cuter when she causes sleeplessness.

105769836.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by nikongod /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NOOOOO!!!!

As long as you can make it down and back safely. Its going to be a dull meet if you aren't around though. I'l try to remember to bring an alligator lead.

Heh, I'll pack my leads and I don't see any reason why I won't make it. Lack of a copilot is less than ideal but workable. I just want Ian to feel good and guilty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back