Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 2nd 2015
Apr 13, 2015 at 3:02 AM Post #181 of 347
  I'll be bringing the latest version (gen3) of my portable car system (fits in my car's glovebox).

2TB hard drive into an Odroid U3 running a squeezebox server, a squeezelite client and a wifi access point (all 3 from Squeezeplug freeware), then usb out to a Light Harmonix GeekOut DAC.
I'll have some Sennheiser phones but anyone is welcome to bring their own phones over to listen.

Block diagrams of the latest gen3 configuration will be available.
It would be pretty simple to adapt this to a travel configuration by adding battery USB power and you could then easily carry it all onto a plane in a small audio carry-on bag.

C U ther

a portable car system? you listen to headphones while driving?

Apr 14, 2015 at 5:44 PM Post #183 of 347
I'm just curious if there would be any vendors for CIEMs (Noble,UE..?), does anyone know?

Apr 14, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #187 of 347
Just ran into this while looking at the CanJam impressions with some jealousy. I don't live too far away (in Southern CT), and I'm quite interested in attending. I could bring some of my cans from HD800, W3000anv, TH900, LCD2, etc. Still trying to figure out the amp/source situation.

Apr 15, 2015 at 12:30 PM Post #189 of 347

I will be there, not sure why Noble isn't listed.

You never confirmed you where coming,You where a maybe last time I had contacted you.
Not a problem Added to the Vendor list welcome aboard.

Apr 15, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #191 of 347
  a portable car system? you listen to headphones while driving?

only in the winter.  in the summer, it gets too hot with the Blue Hawaii in the passenger seat.

Apr 16, 2015 at 3:55 PM Post #193 of 347
Hey all!

I plan on being there with an exhibit!

We will have a LampizatOr DAC, probably our brand new  Lite 7 and the new Wells Audio Headtrip!

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!  Should be a blast.

Fred A.
LampizatOr North America

Apr 16, 2015 at 9:31 PM Post #195 of 347
  Hey all!

I plan on being there with an exhibit!

We will have a LampizatOr DAC, probably our brand new  Lite 7 and the new Wells Audio Headtrip!

Looking forward to seeing you guys there!  Should be a blast.

Fred A.
LampizatOr North America

great!
looking forward to hearing this dac.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back