OFFICIAL NEW YORK CITY MEET. Saturday Nov 13th, 12pm - 5pm
Nov 13, 2004 at 5:39 AM Post #436 of 448
crap jahn,
i just checked out your profile and you are a beast! 22.3 posts per freakin DAY. you probably are the most prolific poster on this forum. is there anyone else more adept at sharing their opinion than you? to say you have verbal diarrhea is the understatement of the year...if there was to be a "man of the head-fi year award" my vote goes to you....impressive....

Nov 13, 2004 at 5:52 AM Post #437 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
if ray samuels is gonna be there is it possible to buy gear from him or is he in a "non-business" kinda mode.....

I'm sure Ray is more than willing to talk business but he won't have any wares to sell at the meet.

Nov 13, 2004 at 6:31 AM Post #438 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by lan
It's unfortunate that you can't come Tom. I wish you and your family well. Is somebody picking up or are you sending your Omega IIs and SACD1000?

Is there even any electrostatic amp? Canman, are you bringing yours?

Tom, sorry you can't make it. Hope everything is OK.

I will be bringing my KGSS and Omega IIs so bring on the electrostats.

Hirsch and Stevieo hope everything is well too.

Nov 13, 2004 at 6:45 AM Post #439 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911
crap jahn,
i just checked out your profile and you are a beast! 22.3 posts per freakin DAY. you probably are the most prolific poster on this forum. is there anyone else more adept at sharing their opinion than you? to say you have verbal diarrhea is the understatement of the year...if there was to be a "man of the head-fi year award" my vote goes to you....impressive....

don't make me "out" you...nosebin. anyhow stop hotfooting around, you live in a huge house you're about to vacate, host the philly meet yourself!
cool.gif

btw all i finally stuffed everything rdy to go - it's a packed suitcase, and a huge shopping bag, and a briefcase...

Nov 13, 2004 at 6:49 AM Post #440 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by erikzen
I'm sure Ray is more than willing to talk business but he won't have any wares to sell at the meet.

Actually Erik...He will have some tasty delectibles available for immediate purchase. I know a SR-71 for sure, if I don't grab it first, for one.

Nov 13, 2004 at 12:24 PM Post #441 of 448
So sorry to hear this Tom. I hope everything turns out ok for you and your family. Best wishes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
ok here r direction i got
Q train to 14st Union Sq.
on same platform N,R one stop to 23rd St.
Use exit in the end of the train and go AWAY from the park one block to E22nd and turn left to E22, walk a block and im there, and if something i will ask a cop. but i have to find the builing it self, cops should be there so they'll help

When you're getting on the uptown N or R train at 14th street, go towards the back of the train. When you get off of the train at 23rd street you'll see two exits on the platform, use the one closest to the rear of the train (that's the 22nd street exit). This exit will literally put you right at the corner of 22nd and broadway. The entrance to the building is right there at the corner.

Nov 13, 2004 at 1:14 PM Post #442 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by bozebuttons
Due to a family emergency I will not be making the meet.
I am sending a stock Philips SACD1000 & Stan Warren modified one as well as a pair of OmegaIIs.

It won't the same without you, but your family is much more important than any meet. Good luck with them and thank you for sending your gear anyway.

Nov 13, 2004 at 3:41 PM Post #443 of 448
Hey is it too late to go?
Is there some sort of list?
What do I need to bring?
I'm only 10 minutes away, and I really need to buy some new headphones.

Nov 13, 2004 at 4:10 PM Post #446 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by meesha
Sorry, I know it's really last minute.
Do you think it will be allright if I just show up?

go ahead and show up - if at worst case if they dont let you in (unlikely) just say "jahn can vouch for meesha" and i will. cya there i'm omw out the door!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back