Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills
May 2, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #61 of 665
Quote:
I would much prefer pr0n-convention + head-fi.

Well, we're definitely in the right neck of the woods for that.
biggrin.gif

May 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM Post #63 of 665
May 4, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #65 of 665
If I plan on going do I just reply to this thread? Or do I have to buy the ticket asap via the link you have up? I want to go as an attendee just to try on some gears since I don't really have much myself but this is my first time so I don't really know what to do or what to expect. Thanks.

May 4, 2013 at 11:46 AM Post #67 of 665
Quote:
If I plan on going do I just reply to this thread? Or do I have to buy the ticket asap via the link you have up? I want to go as an attendee just to try on some gears since I don't really have much myself but this is my first time so I don't really know what to do or what to expect. Thanks.

Yes, I'll put you down as an attendee! No need to bring anything, just come and have fun listening to great gear and meeting fellow enthusiasts. You can register online via the link above at any time before the meet or at the door.

May 4, 2013 at 10:46 PM Post #69 of 665
Count me in

May 4, 2013 at 11:47 PM Post #70 of 665
Quote:

Yes, I'll put you down as an attendee! No need to bring anything, just come and have fun listening to great gear and meeting fellow enthusiasts. You can register online via the link above at any time before the meet or at the door.

Awesome, I'll purchase the tickets sometime beforehand probably. But I'll likely attend unless some type of emergency comes up.

May 7, 2013 at 4:18 AM Post #74 of 665
Subbed, it's a 2hour drive for me, but I might make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back