Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills
Apr 28, 2013 at 2:05 AM Post #48 of 665
Is the attendee list in post #2 up-to-date with the Eventbrite registrations? I noticed that the Eventbrite registration form doesn't request a Head-Fi username, so I'm not sure how you're tracking the attendee list and matching registrants to Head-Fi usernames. I know Eventbrite makes organizing easier but that also makes it inconvenient for those who'd like to see who's attending....

The only reason I'm asking is because I'm considering re-scheduling my CA trip to coincide with this meet, but depending on who will be there - i.e., I'd like to catch up again with familiar faces.
wink.gif

Btw, any discount for out-of-state travelers? The SoCal meet in August last year had one.

Apr 28, 2013 at 3:30 AM Post #49 of 665
Quote:
Is the attendee list in post #2 up-to-date with the Eventbrite registrations? I noticed that the Eventbrite registration form doesn't request a Head-Fi username, so I'm not sure how you're tracking the attendee list and matching registrants to Head-Fi usernames. I know Eventbrite makes organizing easier but that also makes it inconvenient for those who'd like to see who's attending....

The only reason I'm asking is because I'm considering re-scheduling my CA trip to coincide with this meet, but depending on who will be there - i.e., I'd like to catch up again with familiar faces.
wink.gif

Btw, any discount for out-of-state travelers? The SoCal meet in August last year had one.

Thanks for the post and hope you can make it out. The attendee list in post #2 is only based on response in this thread, it's not coordinated with Eventbrite, nametags will be given at the door upon registration. I would imagine most SoCal based folks will do their best to attend as this is the big summer meet. But to be sure, maybe reach out to your contacts here? 

Also, admission fee is waived for head-fiers traveling in from out of town to the LA area for the meet. Thanks for pointing that out (you were the first!), post #1 is updated.

Apr 28, 2013 at 8:57 PM Post #52 of 665
Aw, same weekend as San Deigo Comic Con? That makes this...difficult.

Will registrations for this close at any point? At $15 I'm tempted to register just in case something happens with Comic Con and I'll be back in LA. My plans for Comic Con are...volatile.

Apr 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #53 of 665
Quote:

Will registrations for this close at any point? At $15 I'm tempted to register just in case something happens with Comic Con and I'll be back in LA. My plans for Comic Con are...volatile.

C'mon now. Head-fi meet or Comic Con?  
L3000.gif

Online registration will be open till the day of the meet. Hope you can make it.

May 1, 2013 at 12:14 PM Post #55 of 665
I'm coming. Gear will include

- Woo Audio WA6-SE, (amp)
- Hifiman EF5 (amp)
- Hifiman HE-500 (headphone)
- Audeze LCD-2.2 (headphone)
- PS Audio Lambda II transport
- K Works SuperBerry DAC

Should fit in a half table (although barely)

Mike

May 2, 2013 at 1:35 PM Post #58 of 665
I'm very tentative, but signed up on Ebrite anyways! Wanted to show my support. I will do my darnest to try to make it though. It's a great list of vendors you have and I consider many of them to be friends, so if anything it would be for that - meeting up with friends.

May 2, 2013 at 2:30 PM Post #59 of 665
Quote:

I suggest we merge the two.. cosplay + headfi = ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back