Quote:

Originally Posted by Dimitris /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got #176 from Samk.
icon10.gif

Done and done, thank you!

Feb 9, 2007 at 9:53 PM Post #153 of 263
Quote:

Originally Posted by portaprokid /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just doing some housekeeping here... updated! Thanks!

nickknutson, you actually got #367? I'm looking at the auction link a couple posts up from here and no one used Buy-It-Now or bid on it at all...

I haven't received them yet, they'll be here Wed next week.

Feb 13, 2007 at 8:56 PM Post #155 of 263
that looks like the real deal to me. entry points aren't even disturbed, which would be very obvious, as some HF-1s have even naturally fallen out of their housings, lol! but here the glue is spread over with nary a disturbance on its surface. methinks you just rescued a nice pair of cans, enjoy!

edit- btw, they came with bowl pads - those are flats, which is actually kind of an upgrade depending on your preferences.

Feb 13, 2007 at 9:17 PM Post #156 of 263
#94 arrived to me today. I previously owned #117 but it has been already marked that they have a new owner.

Feb 15, 2007 at 5:13 AM Post #157 of 263
Quote:

Originally Posted by nickknutson /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Grado HF-1 #367 are back in a Head-fi'ers hands!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
#94 arrived to me today. I previously owned #117 but it has been already marked that they have a new owner.

All updated. Thanks Patu and congrats on your new acquisition, nick!

Mar 10, 2007 at 7:57 AM Post #160 of 263
Quote:

Originally Posted by megawzrd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I now have #105, bought from Carlflow a couple of weeks ago.

Updated, thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by NoValidTitle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone have the story on the #382 thats up on ebay? is the seller a headfier?

Thanks for the heads up! According to the questions/answers, the current seller appears to be the second owner for #382, as it was offered on eBay prior according to the list. Todd needed a Head-Fi user name for an HF-1 purchase to go through, so at the very least, the original owner had to sign up for an account.

And thanks again to everyone for helping keep this updated! I haven't had a chance to peruse for any others that have changed hands since my last update with life outside of the forums being hectic so do keep them coming, and I'll keep it updated when I get a free moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back