Official Head-Fi Houston Summer Kick-Off Meet: Saturday - May 20th, 2017 @ Jungman Library
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #31 of 98
Burson Cable+ added to the list. For you and @VRacer-111, make sure you have lenses for outdoor shots as well. We will be using the outdoor patio behind Beck's Prime.
smily_headphones1.gif

10-24mm for indoor and outdoor.

Mar 9, 2017 at 5:14 AM Post #35 of 98
Hey Paul! Nice to see you organizing a Houston meet. Sorry I couldnt come last time but I'll be sure to set aside time for this one. Its been awhile since ive gone to a meet anyways. Really looking forward to this and hopefully we can get some vendors. For your listening pleasure, I'll bring my LA 900's hooked up to a Burson Conductor SL (1793 chip) as a DAC/amp combo. I can also bring my Sennheiser Momentum 2.0's which I have been using as my "on the go" headphones. I cant wait to hear everyone's gear and find more ways to blow my money lol.

Just as a side note, if anyone has a Questyle CMA 800 or 600, I would LOVE to hear that amp again. Questyle makes some good stuff.

Mar 9, 2017 at 6:06 PM Post #36 of 98
Is the Audeze isine 10/20 on your list or is anyone bringing them?

So far, I don't think so. Here's a good tip: if you want to hear something in particular, ask the vendor about showing up at our meet. :wink:

Hey Paul! Nice to see you organizing a Houston meet. Sorry I couldnt come last time but I'll be sure to set aside time for this one. Its been awhile since ive gone to a meet anyways. Really looking forward to this and hopefully we can get some vendors. For your listening pleasure, I'll bring my LA 900's hooked up to a Burson Conductor SL (1793 chip) as a DAC/amp combo. I can also bring my Sennheiser Momentum 2.0's which I have been using as my "on the go" headphones. I cant wait to hear everyone's gear and find more ways to blow my money lol.

Just as a side note, if anyone has a Questyle CMA 800 or 600, I would LOVE to hear that amp again. Questyle makes some good stuff.

Hey Gio. PM me your info and I will put you down on the gear list.

Mar 12, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #38 of 98
So are we having meets once a year?
I consider last year's the first official Houston meet.

I am not sure about having a meet in Houston every year, but we will see.

As for the "official" designation: until someone will say that they will hold a meet in the same area within three months or some admin says otherwise, this meet is "official" for our area.

Mar 15, 2017 at 11:19 PM Post #39 of 98
I am not sure about having a meet in Houston every year, but we will see.

As for the "official" designation: until someone will say that they will hold a meet in the same area within three months or some admin says otherwise, this meet is "official" for our area.

Last year I couldn't able to join the meet due to the long weekend plans. This time I can bring Chord MOJO with AUDEZ'E EL-8 closed, LCD-2, Noble X Massdrop.com version and shanling M1.

Mar 17, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #41 of 98
So I heard from MrSpeakers and he said that there is show in Germany on May 20 and asked if we could set up in late April, so I have both May 20th and April 29th as reserved days. Should I cancel the May 20th date in favor for the April 29th date that vendors prefer? Will there be any schedule conflicts? Please post about this very quickly.

Mar 17, 2017 at 10:45 PM Post #43 of 98
So I heard from MrSpeakers and he said that there is show in Germany on May 20 and asked if we could set up in late April, so I have both May 20th and April 29th as reserved days. Should I cancel the May 20th date in favor for the April 29th date that vendors prefer? Will there be any schedule conflicts? Please post about this very quickly.

Does that mean Dan or Peter or someone from MrSpeakers is coming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back